RevJim

Dropzone.com invades the WFFC '06, The List!

You all knew it was just a matter of time. The List is here, and this year it's going to be simple. I'll add those that say they WILL be there to my hard copy, and post an update around once a month until June, when things get a bit more hectic.

I've removed EVERYONE from the old list except for Snowwhite, Streaker, myself, and of course, who can forget our designated "Keepers of the Tent," jcman and TLML! Even if they don't make it, they are an integral part of this, and I for one missed them last year. I understand we do still have a partial fund left for a tent again, as leftover from last year.

The question has come up about if we really need a tent, as it was under-used last year. The fact was that is was used, period. As long as people are willing to contribute to the tent, I'm positive people will be there willing to use it. We have had a tent since the WFFC went to Rantoul, why change? I'll be contributing a good chunk to both our tent this year, as well as the Rodriguez Brothers tent. Both are well worth it!

OK, if you are coming, please PM me or post your intentions to this thread. To save skymama from further headaches (as well as other moderators), do NOT add yourself to the list, PLEASE! Think of the bandwidth. Constantly reposting the list is just a pain to try and read. ;) I have the digital "hard copy" here, and will be sure to update it regularily, and post it in a way as to not make things difficult for the moderators. Please let me know also if you are staff (in what capacity), a Load Organizer (Please specify which tent), a vendor (company, maybe even a website). Thank you very much, and I present to you, The List, '06!

THE List '06

WFFC, Rantoul, IL July 21st - 30th BE THERE!

Official Website, click here

(attempting to keep the dz.commers screen names accurate)

jceman and TLML (what a shock, huh?) Keepers of the tent
Let's make sure we reserve our rightful place, in a tent on the grounds! Click Here to donate to the Dropzone.com tent and couch fund via PayPal. You may also PM jceman Here for non-electronic forms of donation. This baby costs alot of damn money, and any extra goes toward seating, packing tarps, lights, ect. Please help out!

Gotta be there/staff/Load Organizers

Snowwhite Keeping everyone entertained, in line, and hopefully happy.
Streaker The voice of the WFFC, Spectator side!
RevJim Weddings, and this year, volunteer staff only...
LouDiamond Wingsuit Load Organizer, Vendor - Bird-man

Gonna be there

???
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Totally understandable. There are changes in the air for the WFFC that I think most will like. I went to Rantoul in 02, 03, 04, and 05. I had the best time in 05. I'm not going to be able to be there for the entire convention myself (last weekend plus a day or two) but I still expect an even better time.

Hope to see you in 07!
It's your life, live it!

OK, The List is back! Please, save some bandwidth for HH and do not quote the entire posts. Simply state here or in PM to me that you can make it and I'll add you to the list, and update it weekly or so!!!

Preregistration is open, and rates are down... Hope to see you there!
It's your life, live it!

Hey RevJim! Thankth for thaving my ath! I don't know what I would do without you! The litht that I tharted earlier hath a few peopleth nameth on it already, tho you may want to look at the thread "I'm going to the the WFFTEE 200thikth" and add thothe folkth to thith litht. Thorry about my lithp, I have whiting thrtips on my teeth right now, and I lithpt a little.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Sorry, but I committed to SkyFest and with the WFFC schedule change, can't make both.

I'm heading to skyfest too. Its only 4 hours away VS 16~18 hour drive for WFFC. It would cost me 4 times as much for fuel this year than it did to attend WFFC last year.

I'm heading to skyfest too. Its only 4 hours away VS 16~18 hour drive for WFFC. It would cost me 4 times as much for fuel this year than it did to attend WFFC last year.

Hmm rantoul is an hour, hour and a half from chicago not 12 -14 hours.

"It seemed like a good idea at the time"

Hmm rantoul is an hour, hour and a half from chicago not 12 -14 hours.

I'm in Texas and So is my VW Westfalia camper I think with higher fuel cost i'll party closer to home, even though I hate to jump in Texas...

I am sad to report that I will not be there. I had a trip come up for work that week, so no Rantoul for me this year.

Sorry to the folks who friended me on Facebook thinking I would organize a Facebook way - maybe someone else will take over that job...

BRent

----------------------------------
www.jumpelvis.com

I'll be there, of courseB|

I have the DZ.COM tent supplies that Sunny turned over to me last year ... lights, extension cords and decorations. 2 fans, 3 coolers, the kiddie pool, the neon palm tree, packing tarps a few mini garbage cans, and some various other stuff:P

I will be there along with Tristate Skydivers.

Cool! You'll be bringing skydivers from THREE STATES??!! Can I pick which states?

Only if you make your beer skydive (even tandem is acceptable) this year. ;)

Yea right! So who will make sure that everything on the ground keeps rolling on!
Hey, if you show up, I'll see you for that beer jump! But heck let's make it a margarita instead, I hear the Hellfish are buying! TOGA! TOGA!
Did you hear I got nearly naked last year? Did you care? Ok, so there was no video, so it may have been just a rumor, but there will be better flesh than mine to be had!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]