Amy-P

I am so bored so very very bored

lol Anything semi normal to talk about?

Very little of what has been posted thus far would generally be considered abnormal in bonfire!:S

Maybe what you are looking for is someone who actually wants to chat about abnormal stuff...you know, kites, lollipops, tennis rackets, the ferris wheel...abnormal stuff.
Killing threads since 2004.

Any one wana chat about anything !!! lol ive never been so bored in my life!! and am willing to talk about anything Fav Movies,Bands,Likes,Dislikes,ANYTHING!!!

I'm so bored I'd rather be watching daytime television commercials.

I haven't done anything this unstimulating professionally since my summer job as a lifeguard fifteen years ago (saved one person in two summers, taught a few group swim lessons each week, averaged cleaning one restroom a day, and spent the other thirty hours each week twirling my whistle and getting a killer tan).

I am not needy just bored but thanks for informing me buddy:)
-------------------------------------------------------
The Wolf howled from under the leaves while spiting fine feathers from his feast of fowl like him I devour myself*Jim Morrison*

I ment semi normal as in not about rashes,anal and beastiality,lolipops,kites and shit.But I guess beggars cant be choosers lol
The Wolf howled from under the leaves while spiting fine feathers from his feast of fowl like him I devour myself*Jim Morrison*

Some one entertain me please im so bored

No. You smell funny. And you have typos.

Ouch. :D But at least (unlike last week) she's learned that you don't have to start a new thread with every new thought.

Amy-P... how about you provide some entertainment for us? This here Bonfire thing is kind of give and take, y'know.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Thanx for telling every one how retarted i am lol ;)

Some one entertain me please im so bored

No. You smell funny. And you have typos.

Brie

whats wrong with smelling funnie!>:(

or is it the combinatin of type-0s and smeling funnie:P
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Well as you can see im a lil boring what kind of entertainment you want lol

Skilled postwhores easily incorporate all three into a single post.:)

For example (we'll go with a Skyfest theme)...

"I got so fucking drunk on Shiner Bock at Skyfest last week I ended up passed out next to the Bonfire with my boobies hanging out. I couldn't believe it when that BITCH who used to date my boyfriend (well, he's kind of my boyfriend, I mean, we hang out and stuff and he likes to fuck a lot, but he, like, totally ignores me when we're not at a boogie or in his tent or drunk after the beer light is on, but he's totally in love with me, I know it, he just doesn't know how to say it, you know? He's had a tough life but I know I can help heal him) took advantage of the fact that I was passed out and was TOTALLY making out with him and flashing HER boobies to anyone who would pay any attention. She is SUCH a bitch but yet everyone thinks *I'm* the slut?

I'm never drinking again. Really. Well, maybe not till next weekend, anyway."

Something like that, perhaps?:D:D:D

That wasn't just skilled. That was just fucking hilarious. I spurted grape gatorade out my nose after reading that. :D:D:DLMAO

I smell fine your a harmful pantie snifer and your mom dresses you funny Bed wetter.

Skilled postwhores easily incorporate all three into a single post.:)

For example (we'll go with a Skyfest theme)...

"I got so fucking drunk (...) but yet everyone thinks *I'm* the slut?

I'm never drinking again. Really. Well, maybe not till next weekend, anyway."

Something like that, perhaps?:D:D:D

Krisanne, you get a lifetime pass on my island. Seriously. :D:D:D

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

While we're on the topic of topic-jumping, what criteria must a thread meet before it spontaneously combusts in the thread-list?

The Committee votes.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

While we're on the topic of topic-jumping, what criteria must a thread meet before it spontaneously combusts in the thread-list?

Speed + Volume of replies... don't know the actual metric...

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?