McBeth

Best Revenge Ever

Made me sad once I read the whole story. Not the way I'd deal with it ... but pretty damned funny nonetheless. :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Wow. I think that spoke more words than my "fuck off" e-mail to my car salesman... :| Maybe I'll get more creative next time. :o

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Not so much of a bummer, I mean, just imagine sitting in a corporate boardroom somewhere trying to decide what to write in the blog when someone chimes in with "we could call the guy a nutsack."

I've always wanted to say nutsack in a boardroom filled with people.
Killing threads since 2004.

That Girl Emily Click on the picture :ph34r:

Hate to burst the bubble. It's a viral ad campaign for Court TV.

See http://gawker.com/news/advertising/viral-billboard-mystery-solved-we-take-the-bait-188156.php

That's so 10 posts ago, dude.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Yeah. Noticed that. But thanks for calling me on it in public. Feel that love. :D

She's only trying to help you. As you know all men need help - they need to be fixed and DEFINATELY need to be told that they are wrong.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun