mircan

Time-Out!! User Manual

Hi everyone,
I just want to upload User Manual for the Time-Out!! audible altimeter. I got so frustrated in the process of finding one: The company don`t seem to exist anymore and the web site is dead. The only info about using the device I found via dropzone forums (thank you all) on some web-archive-site and who knows how long it`s going to last.
So for anybody who has this type of audible and no User Manual, here is the one.
(I split it in two parts so it could be uploaded here).

(BTW it IS really simple to operate, but just to be sure.)
dudeist skydiver #42

i agree....and just curious..why did you need a manuel. A caveman can operate it.

I needed manual because of several things:
1. When my 1st battery was about to die, the device started making funny noises. I figured it`s the battery by myself, but was NOT 100% SURE about it.
2. Last weekend Time-Out just stopped working and I didn`t know if i switched it off by mistake somehow or the battery was dead again. And if I switched it off, how can I turn it back on. I was NOT 100% SURE about it too.
3. I didn`t know how to set the altitude correction when jumping somewhere different from take off airport (demo). I was NOT 100% SURE about that either.
4. I was NOT 100% SURE about adjusting the break off altitude while on the ride up.

To summarize: on too many issues I was NOT 100% SURE and when I go to jump I don`t want to be unsure about anything.

But you are right for one thing, the caveman can adjust the main settings (BOP).

Just to add: Time-Out served me good so far and I love it too. ;)
dudeist skydiver #42

never thought about changing the alt for when it beeps if the lz was different. I have 2 of them, one since I started jumping and have NEVER had a problem with it. As for the battery, I just find another 6v battery that's the same size and go from there. They are cheap and I can find them just about anywhere.
my pics & stuff!