RkyMtnHigh

SouthPark...favorites?

I definitely liked the one episode where they sent that Killer Whale to the moon.:D:D

Oh yeah. . .also when Cartman was trying to exterminate the hippies.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

My favorite is the very first episode where Cartman gets the anal probe..great farts of fire!

My favorite runner up is the search for the identity of Carman's father. That scientist and his multi-assed animal experiments.

My favorite for third place is the Barbara Striesand episode..."No more Barbara Striesand ever!!"
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Big Gay Al

"How are you?"
"I'm sthuuuuper, thanks for assthking!":D:D
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

I'm finally watching SouthPark again...love it even now and miss watching it regularly ...but I have a lack of cable situation which I only see it from time to time...

What's your favorite episode?

Of the handful of episodes I've seen, I think the trans-species surgery episode where the orthodox Jew becomes half-dolphin was hilarious.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

I haven't seen many of them. I honestly don't really have the time, but I catch it when I can.

My favorites are probably:
1) Michael Jackson (you're Ig-no-Rent!);
2) Jennifer Lopez (Cartman getting "Ben Affleck splooge" on his hand (possibly the single funniest scene in all of the South Park episodes); and the song, "You make me forget about burritos and tacos");
3) Giant Douche and Turd Sandwich;
4) The Steroid/Special Olympics episode (Jimmy roid raging on his girlfriend while the theme from Platoon was playing was classic);
5) The episode where Kenny isn't being allowed to die (Terry Schiavo)

My wife is hotter than your wife.

That Lord of the Rings episode was pretty funny, too. But ditto on the anal probe and Special Olympics episodes.
Why don't you just go to the police station in a red clown suit and let everybody know what we're doing here?

I have a phobia for moobs. Thanks, youknowwhoyouare.

The lord of the rings episode is classic and then my other favorite is the recent Hybrid Car episode where everyone gets so smug it causes a smug storm...

"is that a hybrid?"

"Yea. You know...I just...I couldn't be part of the problem anymore. I wanted to be part of the solution."

"Good fer yooouuuuu"

"Thiannnnkkks"

:D
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

season 3, episode 3 (i believe).

the succubus (chef's wedding)..."loch ness monsta tried to charge me tree-fiddy.. but he was disguised as a girl scout trying to sell cookies...

and the kitty orgy, same season. cartman has a bitch babysitter. but the cat scenes....omfg. the party in the house is absolutely CLASSIC! just watch what the cat does with the catnip on the floor...

there are many others, but these 2 stand out just now...

How bout this? My least favorite episode!
Terrance and Phillip in Not Without My Anus
I was so pissed. I had been Sooo eager to see the conclusion to the season one finale/cliffhanger Cartman's Mom is a Dirty Slut which was briliantly titled Cartman's Mom is Still a Dirty Slut and what did they do?....
Well it was April Fools Day. And apparently the joke was on us. Instead of the much promoted and anticipated conclusion they pulled a bait and switch and aired an entire episode of nothing but Terrance and Philip!!! Christ! One minute of those guys is funny. But an entire half hour of people farting and laughing at it! You'd think you were on a full load on the way to altitude at Bay Area Skydiving. Leave it to a couple Canadians to fuck up my day.