beowulf

What are you doing this weekend?

Oh um same thing I did last weekend. B|SkydiveB|

Fewer and fewer people are asking me this question anymore. Instead of that now on Mondays they ask how many jumps I did over the weekend. I like that question better.:):P It is cool that most of the people I work with are intrigued by skydiving, but not interested in doing it themselves. Oh well. This is much better then some of the other jobs I have held before.

So what are you doing this weekend?

I prefer that my work and personal lives are separate.
The guys I work with are good people, but I have no use for my shenanagins being aired at my workplace.
I like it that way.

Up until recently they didnt even know I cursed! :D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Fewer and fewer people are asking me this question anymore. Instead of that now on Mondays they ask how many jumps I did over the weekend. I like that question better.:):P It is cool that most of the people I work with are intrigued by skydiving, but not interested in doing it themselves. Oh well. This is much better then some of the other jobs I have held before.

I pull up the laptop as I walk past the receptionist desk and show her a highlight of what i did over the weekend.:ph34r: She just shakes her head and says I'm crazy.

Last Tuesday though, she said she might be interested in letting her daughter go on a tandem - (just turned 18) I told her to wait until i got my Tandem rating.:D. Just kidding - I told her that she should and that it would be fun for both.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Going skydiving again but going to Z-hills instead.

Most people at work just ask me how many jumps I did over the weekend too. Most people know and dont give me any flack about it. My rig is even sitting in my office.
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

People on monday always ask me what "crazy adventure I had during the weekend".. me... hopefully if the rain holds up, i'm do a veritcal wetsuit caving trip saturday, and go jump on Sunday.. HOPEFULLY!!!!!

CReW SKies, :)
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Making my 100th jump :)
And driving around in my new car a whole lot :)

BEER and BEER

I am jumping and sleeping..its going to be Glorious, Tongiht Liz (my girlfriend) is taking me to Fogo De Chao for my birthday!
Yeah...You need to grow up. -Skymama