marcandalysse

smoking section

Everybody dies, we all know that. Every skydiver dies, every health nut dies, every smoker dies...everybody dies.

Now, I'm so glad that I was shown stuff like that, otherwise I know myself and other smokers wouldn't have known it was bad for you.

I'm not some sort of smoking fanatic. Infact I don't even smoke in my house, only outside at my own house, but the super self-righteous anti-smoking folks are pretty annoying. Sort of like having some sort of missionary wanna-be knocking on your door ever day harrassing you to convert to their religion of the FSM.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I for one had no idea that smoking can kill me. In fact I'm going to quit immediately. Hell, it easy. I've quit hundreds of times. Thank god for those self righteous anti-smokers for making me aware of my mortality cause I would have been very surprised when I died. I might have even wrote a nasty letter. :S
www.FourWheelerHB.com

Sure everybody dies, but why the hell would you want to speed up the process. In my opnion its just very slow and expensive suicide. Look at all the wasted $$$$ you could've spent on jumping. Just a reformed smokers opinion.

I may be getting old but I got to see all the cool bands.

Sure everybody dies, but why the hell would you want to speed up the process. In my opnion its just very slow and expensive suicide. Look at all the wasted $$$$ you could've spent on jumping. Just a reformed smokers opinion.

Sort of like riding a motorcycle without a helmet. Its your choice (in some states). If you cream in w/o a helmet it directly effects everyone else in the state due to higher insurance rates for all, municipal costs for everything involved, etc.

I'll quit at some point in the future, at the very latest once we become an expecting couple.

HA! You know, I never thought in my life that smoking was "cool." Not unless you're looking at pictures of a James Dean type from the 50's/60's. With a rat rod, blue jeans, t-shirt...no dancing and singing in the picture like the guy with the huge chin.:D

riding a motorcycle without a helmet doesnt endanger anyone but YOU

i quit smoking 2 months ago, and the number one reason on the list i wrote for myself was the fact that my cigarette smoke harms everyone around me every time i light one. those anti smoking fanatics have a pretty good reason to voice their concern.

imo, of course
Oh Canada, merci pour la livraison!

riding a motorcycle without a helmet doesnt endanger anyone but YOU

But you pay for the results of it in taxes and insurance. Same with smoking.;)

Side note, the picture was funny. Its just that the self righteous toss stones very quickly at people that smoke now days. Its understandable, since its really fasionable to do so, but it is annoying to an incredible degree.

Yeah...Yeah...Yeah...!:D

They keep saying it will kill me, but they WON'T SAY WHEN!:S

Listen...I smoke~ you don't, that means you'll probably live two weeks longer than I will...and I just checked!

It's gonna RAIN those two weeks anyway!:P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I actually smoked for 25 years before I quit. So I've already cut my life down some, so I will probably die before you anyway. My motto used to be Live fast, Die young and leave a good looking corpse. But it's to late for that now. I'm old and ugly.

I may be getting old but I got to see all the cool bands.