denete

Slipstream II Jumpsuits?

Slipstream jump suits are sewn by Para-Phernalia and retailed by Para-Gear.
They are generic belly-flying, relative-work, bumper-suits with grippers and a bit of Spandex across the back ... good for medium-build skydivers. Good quality workmanship and materials.

They do built Slipstream jumpsuits in a variety of sizes, ranging from extra-small to extra-large. The largest size would fit someone in the 6'1" feet tall and 230 pounds range.

Maybe what I was trying to say was ... "weight proportional to height."

It is so hard to say things, in a politically-correct manner.

I'm going to bump this just for New People .. Like me.
Slipstream II suits run small. I'm 5' 10 180 pounds and from my shoulders to my groin is a little on the short side ..
I bought one for my wife and she would not fit in the suggested size suit. The suit she needed says it will fit a person up to 155 pounds .. I dare you to tell my wife she weighs 155 pounds ..:P
If you are on the upper 1/3 of the size chart go to the next size.
I'm lucky .. my wife can sew anything .. She's fixing mine ... JUST FYI.

I am looking for a jumpsuit and when my buddy told me he got his slipstream for $100 i was happy but paragear is the only place i can find to buy it and they want $220.

Hell for $220 ill buy a bev or tony suit. Maybe even add a few bucks for upgrades like booties/etc.

I am looking for a jumpsuit and when my buddy told me he got his slipstream for $100 i was happy but paragear is the only place i can find to buy it and they want $220.

Hell for $220 ill buy a bev or tony suit. Maybe even add a few bucks for upgrades like booties/etc.

Yup...but to get a decent tony suit you will have a few more than a few bucks xtra!;)

Our demonstration team uses Slipstream II suits because they are easy for everyone to get and most definitely all the same,

I'm 6'4" and 230...mine fits a bit tight but not uncomfortable, flys well and for the price is a reasonable value.

It's a good FIRST jumpsuit for a lot of people, that's why ya can find 'em for 100 bucks now & then,

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I have a slipstream II jumpsuit. I can tell you they do run a bit small and I had to return the first one they sent me in favor of a larger one. I like it...it seems to be just fine for me.

I had to do exactly the same thing. The size chart on their website didn't seem very accurate, when I bought mine.
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

they do run a bit smaller as mentioned.

I figured the dates of the above posts and my measurements being under the maximum listed, they would have updated their info and the size I chose would be okay..

wrong.

they fit tight below the waist, for me.
I have the next size coming and will see whats up when it arrives.
DS#727, DB Cooper #41, POPS #11065, SCR #13183, FA #2125, SCS #8306, HALO #309 SRA #5930