matt1215

Jumping nude

Nekkid 100th jumps are considered a tradition by many, mnay just love being a exhibitionist....
Not just a joke, very real "Skydive Nekkid!"

I've got good video of my naked jump.... With my speed brake deployed:D

ChileRelleno-Rodriguez Bro#414
Hellfish#511,MuffBro#3532,AnvilBro#9, D24868

You left out:

Sounds fun, but I'm waaaay to shy :$

ditto~ :$

g

Me three....although I MIGHT do it one day.

I did go topless on my 36th birthday - total spur of the moment decision on the way up to altitiude. I think I scared the crap out of the tandem passneger, and YES we did get extra altitude on that jump!!!

It was CHILLY up top!!!! :D

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I will once I figure out how to stand up my landings... been doing well lately :)

That's why I did my first nude jump as a tandem... I just landed on top of my tandem master.... ;)THANK YOU HANS!!

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

As Chris said, at KSUPC it's a pretty well followed tradition. I still remember the video of Scott H. doing his 100th naked... in the winter... with snow on the ground!

I've done one or two, but I don't really plan on doing anymore. Not necessarily because Im old and fat, but it's just not fair to the other jumpers when I fly past them in a track due to my "third leg";)

"Ignorance is bliss" and "Patience is a virtue"... So if you're stupid and don't mind waiting around for a while, I guess you can have a pretty good life!