skymama

Shannon's Memorial Page

Somenone want to post a scan for those of us not in the US

Was the previous pic posted not good enough?

Well miss smart arse obviously i missed it

Thank you Beth:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I was out of the loop for a while and was shocked to see who it was the back cover. Wham, it hit me, she offered me good advice on here & that is a really nice tribute. Condolence to her family and friends.
Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

It really captures her beautiful spirit, loving attitude and reflects on some of the ways that she touched all of our lives. :)
We really, really miss you.[:/]
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

If you want a copy of the original, I can e-mail mail it to you.

"Watch over us in the blue skies... and guard us from black death. Watch over us with angels eyes and let your soul find rest."

"Remember those who fall befor you and those to yet fall past. Let them be a reminder too true that this life happens fast."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

If you want a copy of the original, I can e-mail mail it to you.

"Watch over us in the blue skies... and guard us from black death. Watch over us with angels eyes and let your soul find rest."

"Remember those who fall befor you and those to yet fall past. Let them be a reminder too true that this life happens fast."

just beautiful. so beautiful. very well done.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

That was a really great page.
Who put that together? They deserve a huge kudos. Very tastly put together. Increadable doesn't begin to describe it.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

So I'm about to tell you all that most of the credit goes to Anita Grundherr of Byron. I did a search to verify her screen name (PackerBarbie), and it came up with this:

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1679591;search_string=packerbarbie;#1679591

Now I'm full of goose bumps and tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

Well. I had this concept to do a huge toast in the landing area and do some photo ops during her memorial. Anita was going to help with the graphics.

But what happened after that was pure majic. It just so happens that we got winded out, and our DZO arranged the Jet pilots to do a missing (wo)man fly-by formation, and people were here from all over, and Anita's imagination caught fire, and we fed off each others creativity, and Shannon was definately involved.

If you get a chance, shoot PackerBarbie a PM. She is pretty shy. But as you can well tell, and as I've known all along, "THAT BITCH ROCKS THE HOUSE!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

aawe...now I'M full of goose bumps and tears!

Her birthday was a day before mine.

I miss you Shannon!

--------------------------------------------------
"Well, it's a big pretty white plane with a red stripe, curtains at the windows, wheels, and it just looks like a big Tylenol!"

Thanks everyone!

I couldn't have done the design without you beautiful people's help!

I haven't received my Parachutist yet and I'm anxious/nervous to see how it turned out.

Bonnie.....YOU ROCK THE HOUSE SISTA'CAT! (I'm going to leave out the BITCH part) :D

peace & Byron love

--------------------------------------------------
"Well, it's a big pretty white plane with a red stripe, curtains at the windows, wheels, and it just looks like a big Tylenol!"

I will provide the original PDF for those who want a copy.

stay tuned...

Could you send me a copy? My email address is also livendive, but it's at gmail.com instead of dropzone.com. Thanks.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)