swedishcelt

dentists suck

now you know why there are so many sucidal dentists... I asked my dentist once if he was aware that people didn't like him (or more or less his profession...) he pointed out that of coures he did but... ultimately it didn't bother him a whole lot.

which is a good thing because if it had... :S:D:D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

What you should have done is video yourself piercing your cheek with a wire hanger or something and then posted it without mentioning anesthetic.

Trust me. You'd have had a whole slew of us thinking, "What the???"

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I hate the dentist also!!!!! But I never ever have to actualy see the guy. My heartrate and BP skyrocket when I walk into a dentist office. Funny thing is I can jump out of a plane and go into a burning building without issue..but can't go to a dentist office. best thing is the world is the new secret out there.

It's called sleep dentistry...try it sometime. you'll never go back to regular dentistry again. I take a valium the night before and two pills about an hour before...and wake up 6-8hours later in my bed. My lovely bride has to drive me there and home...and i'm in some sort of zombie state during it, but it is sooooo worth it. first time I did it I was getting worked on for 4plus hours to redo my entire upper jaw and get implants placed on half my head. didn't feel a thing untill I woke up.:):)

Marc
otherwise known as Mr.Fallinwoman....

If you brush and floss after every meal and don’t eat a lot of sugar you will likely not have any dental problems that require painful correction from a dentist.

And this is grossly false. It is a combination of good hygene and good gene's. Also good luck plays into it also. I had a problem that required chemotherapy. after my chemo my perfectly healthy teeth would shatter when I bit into something as innocuous as an apple. So it's simply not as simple as brushing and flossing.

Marc
otherwise known as Mr.Fallinwoman....

Chicks dig stitch.

As a hint, guys do, too.;)

Thanks for the compliment:):P

For the record, I'm partial to Nani, though the hips are a bit excessive.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1