skydemon2

Who wins?

I'm tempted to say bird, but I think the fox eeks its way out... ;)
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Bird grabs fox by mistake (both were going after the same prey) and finds fox too heavy to lift off the ground... bird drops fox and is lucky if it gets away without the fox making a meal of it...
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

No, but I've seen similar encounters... hawks may be large birds but they can't carry an adult fox...

Exactly why the bird wins......... it tries to pic up the fox, makes it to altitude but can't hold the fox, so the fox bounces!!!!!

bird wins by surviving!!

:D
Goggles and Teeth

"You fall like a greased safe!!!"

No, but I've seen similar encounters... hawks may be large birds but they can't carry an adult fox...

Exactly why the bird wins......... it tries to pic up the fox, makes it to altitude but can't hold the fox, so the fox bounces!!!!!

bird wins by surviving!!

:D

A hawk can carry an adult rabbit, weighing maybe 3 lbs... an adult fox goes more like 8... hawk can't get off the ground... fox wins..
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

A hawk can carry an adult rabbit, weighing maybe 3 lbs... an adult fox goes more like 8... hawk can't get off the ground... fox wins..

Welll.... if the bird had a jetpack on his back!!!!
(i'll photoshope one later)
Bird Wins!!!!
:P
Goggles and Teeth

"You fall like a greased safe!!!"

Do you have the after pic?

For those who are not familiar this is a golden eagle and the are a lot biggger than hawks and foxes. In this picture they are fighting over the frozen carcass on the ground and I don know the outcome I believe the hawk chased the fox away and then ate, but check out these pics......

The Golden Eagle is four times the size of the Island Fox and can easily prey on the foxes.
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

Fox Wins. See, the Fox will fight the bird in flight and be released. No bird can hold a fox, fighting for it's life in flight--the fox is heavier then the bird. Furthermore, the prey is too big to overcome. Foxes aren't easily sliced (attacked) from the sky--the one in the picture was obviously snoozing prior to being snatched up--but only briefly, as I'm sure he wriggled himself out instantly upon liftoff.

You're always the starter in your own life!