Reginald

Pink Floyd PULSE DVD

Whoa, just got a copy of the new Pink Floyd PULSE DVD. I’m melting in my chair and I’m not even on drugs. Nice 5.1 surround sound and lots of bonus features. I saw a couple of shows on this tour…I think I did anyway as I have a few ticket stubs somewhere… :S

If you’re a Pink Floyd fan, and who isn’t, pick a copy of this one up…
"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." CP

Pink Floyd kicks total ass! Greatest band of alltime... In my eyes.
I prefer David Gilmour...Roger Waters just irritates me & he can't sing for shit. IMO.
I absolutely love "The Division Bell" ;) "What do you want from me"... This is my anthem... :ph34r:

I prefer David Gilmour...Roger Waters just irritates me & he can't sing for shit. IMO.
I absolutely love "The Division Bell" ;) "What do you want from me"... This is my anthem... :ph34r:

Echoes is the way to go!

And High Hopes is awsome. If you are a David Gilmour fan get his DVD from a few years ago, David Gilmour Melt Down.

David Gilmour turned 60 this year. I still think that he is sexy as hell. He will always be a master guitar player with an exceptional voice...
High Hopes is very impressive... Although I could watch him sing almost anything. ;)

In stores today. i got my copy under the table last night. ;)

I'll have mine downloa.. I mean burnt.. ugh umm

*cough*

I'll have mine tonight :)

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Echoes is the way to go!

And High Hopes is awsome. If you are a David Gilmour fan get his DVD from a few years ago, David Gilmour Melt Down.[/reply the concert pic makes a great wall paper

http://www.swoopstudios.com/videos/videos-rex.php

I picked it up the week it came out and I'm watching the "Dark Side of the Moon" concert segment right now. It is really a kick-ass DVD set. In particular I like "Sorrow" and "One of These Days." The latter inspired a change of avatar and sig line! B|

LOL! :)
"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." CP