WFFC

THE 2006 WFFC Thread

The confirmed aircraft has not been jumped by civilians in the US as far as I know and the aircraft is considered 'experimental' by the FAA.

did it come from area 51? is it saucer like and can go from ground to 17k in 3 seconds??? oh please say yes.......

if noti have no idea and will be tuning in to find out....

The confirmed aircraft has not been jumped by civilians in the US as far as I know and the aircraft is considered 'experimental' by the FAA.

I stand corrected...It has last jumped by civilians in the US in 1994 - and was only available for 'limited jumping'. Can you guess where?

I'm still at a client's site and then have to schmooze another potential new one tonight. Will post the info tonight when I get back to the hotel.

Can you feel it?

-----
~~~Michael

I stand corrected...It has last jumped by civilians in the US in 1994 - and was only available for 'limited jumping'. Can you guess where?

I'm still at a client's site and then have to schmooze another potential new one tonight. Will post the info tonight when I get back to the hotel.

Can you feel it?

Skytruck at quincy???

Hey I can have dreams.

Exactly how the WFFC started as I recall.

Hey, there's always something in the works. Some come through, some don't. There are a few in the works that are really cool, there are several that haven't been to the WFFC in a while. There are others that are longshots - I'm not sure the runway in Rantoul can handle an AN-225 ;).
-----
~~~Michael

Yeah I figured C-130 was out of question till more people come.
That plane is just awesome to me though, always liked it.
I'll be there regardless and will jump whatever is there to jump.
Now about that blimp.

I'm not sure Skinny is gonna be there.:o:P
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Now about that blimp.

For a 'limited' engagement (have it for a day), it really isn't out of the question. I haven't even asked if one is in the works or not for this year - I'll add that to my list.
Hmmm I wonder if Budweiser has a blimp. Aren't they a sponsor?
-----
~~~Michael

Give him a little time to get things sorted out. I know he was thrown into the middle of a situation that needed his attention very badly.

Mary -
The WFFC team in the background is still there, I'm just organizing the online public dissemination of information and being the information manager. Ellen, Judy, Beth, and everyone else in the office are still there and doing an excellent job of getting me answers to everything. It's a great bunch and it's good to be back.

P.S. I'll call you tonight when I get back to the hotel.
-----
~~~Michael

Now about that blimp.

For a 'limited' engagement (have it for a day), it really isn't out of the question. I haven't even asked if one is in the works or not for this year - I'll add that to my list.
Hmmm I wonder if Budweiser has a blimp. Aren't they a sponsor?

OOPS! Michael, I call a party foul! But hey ya'll, we're gonna give the new/old guy a break on this one! Hey, Miller is our Sponsor and is very nice to us, and they have some good floaties for our pond ( or maybe for an inflatable jump or two) this year! I'll be seeing them about number of kegs to order (anyone have a suggestion?) and I'll ask if they'll get a blimp just for us!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

wheres this big announcment?

Gee people! Give Michael a break. I'm sure he'll make the announcement once he knows what he is announcing is a fact:S
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

First time heard it called a McFlurry!!

OMG, thank you Jay. I just realized the McFlurry is the perfect ice cream to eat off my boy's cock. Why didn't i think of this before? You are my new sex advisor!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

First time heard it called a McFlurry!!

OMG, thank you Jay. I just realized the McFlurry is the perfect ice cream to eat off my boy's cock. Why didn't i think of this before? You are my new sex advisor!!

A DQ Blizzard would be better:)
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"