txhoss

You can call me FCC(SW)(SEL) Brown

Today is a HUGE day. Today I found out that I was selected to Chief Petty Officer in the navy (E-7). Transition (initiation) starts tomorrow and I am doing what any good sailor would do when an important thing is on the horizon, Drink scotch.

Anyone else here either in the Navy, was in the navy or ... is a Chief ?

Have Rig will travel ...

Congratulations Chief!!

B|

E-7 is a significant rank across all branches of service, especially in the Army. Was it your first time to be eligible to be selected? ;)
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Today is a HUGE day. Today I found out that I was selected to Chief Petty Officer in the navy (E-7). Transition (initiation) starts tomorrow and I am doing what any good sailor would do when an important thing is on the horizon, Drink scotch.

Anyone else here either in the Navy, was in the navy or ... is a Chief ?

hehehe where you making chief at?...I have an initiation waiting for you dude!;)

Harrassing new Chiefs is so much fun, especially late at night with really loud things;):o:)

Congratulations Chief!!

B|

E-7 is a significant rank across all branches of service, especially in the Army. Was it your first time to be eligible to be selected? ;)

CPO in the Navy gets treated with far more respect than a SFC in the Army I do not know why other than the Navy seems to have more respect at times.
(at least in SPECWAR)

I remember what my friend said "after I saw my paycheck now I know why they called the rank "Petty":D:D:P

hehehe where you making chief at?...I have an initiation waiting for you dude!;)

Harrassing new Chiefs is so much fun, especially late at night with really loud things;):o:)

I am in Hawaii.

For now I am looking forward to getting "played" with. That will soon end, I would guess. I had talked alot of smack before the results came out. Was not like I was that sure, I just talk smack pretty much all of the time so it worked.

You talk about a BAD ASS feeling when they told me.

WOW.

Have Rig will travel ...

Navy here also. Congratulations Chief-Selectee Brown!! I'll have to possibly wait another few years to make it unless my new upcoming ship has a hot collateral I can get. I'm still in the Early-select category and that's hard competition.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Do you know why Navy chiefs have anchors on their collars?........... Its to hold their foreskin down....:D:D:D:D
Heard that one years ago...:D

Congrds... :)
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!