jtny10

Skydiving game now for everyone

awe man, this blows. Oh well, maybe its a good thing, now I can get back to living my real life. I was really starting to feel like a loser. hahaha..............who am I kidding. Someone better get this back on line NOW!!!! I NEED IT!!!

Please hurry,
Joe.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

Hey, guys! So this is where all you people get together who jump out of perfectly good airplanes! :ph34r:

Anyway...sorry about the difficulties. There's an upgrade in progress. Bad news is, it's taking a bit longer than anticipated. Good news is, the island will be able to hold more avies at once without turning into a lagfest!

I've met some nice folks there (even if they do jump out of perfectly good airplanes), and I'm anxious to get back myself. Look forward to seeing you as soon as the doors open! (If I'm up and about when the upgrade is completed, I'll swing by and post.)

-- charlie fargo, the, um, whatchacallit