jtny10

Skydiving game now for everyone

Hey guys thanks for all your feed back about the Sim game. We still have not gone live but it is in its final stages. If you want to test it out just click below. You dont need any code or invites any more.. Would still love your feed back

skydive game clicky

http://adfarm.mediaplex.com/ad/ck/6222-32470-3408-3
check it out
Live it, Love it, Just go for it before it slipps away. Dont wait another day.

That was really cool. It's like a virtual chat room. You can change your appearance, buy clothes, rent jet skis, dance at the dance club, and even skydive. but I spent most of my time just rollerblading around and talking to people.

It took while to get used to the controls but it was worth it. pretty cool.

I bought a pair of leather pants but when I tried to put them on the game kinda clithed on me and I was left walking around in my whitey tighties. It was embarrassing.

Thanks for the link.
Joe.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

I bought a pair of leather pants but when I tried to put them on the game kinda clithed on me and I was left walking around in my whitey tighties. It was embarrassing.

Thanks for the link.
Joe.

Did you check if the beer light was on? That is pretty much the uniform most the guys I used to jump with would wear once the beerlight came on.:D:P
Fly it like you stole it!

Glad you liked it.. It is still going on. If any one wants to check it out. visit the link.. see all of you that were on there yesterday on again today.

Later

Ps play with your self... (You have to be in the game to undewrstand )
Live it, Love it, Just go for it before it slipps away. Dont wait another day.

That is a cool game ... wow I just tried to do a 4-way need practice but think is rocks! Hey I wonder if we jump in that torpedo thing if were wearing our rig if we can open to have longer ride down..just a thought?lol thanx for showing me it passed a lot of time in a good way.. even danced at the bar lol:D;)

Blue Skies and Terminal Memories 4 Life

I have NO idea how to play that game:(:(
I just seem to be sitting in one spot watching things getting built around me:|

I'm such a computer games Wuffo
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Ahhh man you didn't get a picture of Juan in there!!! You know Juan was the best of them all. His helmet, one skate, tidy whiteys, and skirt open in the back was the best outfit and you know it. Not to mention the small messed up head and muscular body with big belly. Oh man I was having way to much fun with that thing. I'll probably have to mess with it some more when I have some more time.
Skymama's #2 stalker -