DSE

Performance Designs risers?

the risers on the demo canopies in europe is made by Velocity Sports Equipment I think. the company behind the Infinity H/C. I dont know if they use the same ones in the states..

but if you are looking to get a new set of risers you might want to have a look at the new louie loop risers from UPT... lokk pretty cool to meB|

https://icarusanddaedalusadventures.blogspot.com/

Describe them in a bit of detail and we can narrow them in to a single builder.

Pins on the toggles? UPT made them.

Hard housing clamped into the grommet - Velocity Sports

Snaps? Jumpshack

Plastic tube for hard housing? Sunpath (old style)
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

PD puts out all of their demos with infinity risers. you can buy them direct from the manufacuter. they are about $125 and they all have the hard housings.

www.velocityrigs.com

Are they the ones that integrate their hard housing with a terminal grommet through the riser?

JW
Always remember that some clouds are harder than others...

RI used a plastic tube as a channel through the reserve container for the left cutaway cable on a Flexon with soft housings. And maybe some versions called talon. But many people showed/used plastic (HDPE) tubing for RISER housings for many years. Sunpath may have been the only manufacturer to use it. But Booth considered it and showed it at the 97 PIA symposium. I came home and put tubing in a rig or two and it's been there ever since. The folded end of the binding tape used as the cable end keeper keeps the tubing from coming out. It's never broken or otherwise failed and it has a natural curve to it for over the shoulders. While no doubt the current versions are good it sure seems good enough for me.

And Infinity's version is pretty elegant.:)

I'm old for my age.
Terry Urban
D-8631
FAA DPRE

That's quite funny, as I did the exact same thing with both my rig and my wife's. I's only been there for 100 jumps or so now, but it's working well. That chanel made from binding tape sure does work well though!
God made firefighters so paramedics would have heroes...and someone can put out the trailer fires.