NWFlyer

The Stuff You Won't Wear in Public...

Well, we obviously won't be hearing from Walt on this subject. There is nothing that he wouldn't wear in public....probably including nothing!
:D:D

Ouch! That last visual just hit me. Oooooooooo :o

I, like Walt, am shameless...fashion never made sense to me so I'll wear anything that I have that's not stiff yet.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I have a t-shirt from 1977 (when I was smaller, and T-shirts were even smaller) from when I was on the beer-bike team in college. It sits in my drawer, looking red and small :ph34r:

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Whatever happened to the funny Abercrombie & Fitch T-shirt sayings? My fave that I actually bought was "Plays Well With Others".

Didn't you get the memo that said that wearing ridiculously overpriced and poorly constructed t-shirts is no longer the "in" thing?

As far as things that I won't wear in public... usually as long as it fits, is functional and doesn't have holes in embaressing places, I'll wear it.

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

I have some seriously, seriously offensive shirts that I love to wear around the house and at friends' houses, but I'd never wear 'em to the mall or anything.

There's a ToadSucker shirt with four frogs forming a 4 way canopy diamond that I probably wouldn't wear out in public. It's only appropriate for the DZ although there's nothing obscene about it. Whuffos just wouldn't understand.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

First, it was my early college years.
Second, I definitely do not view $19 as expensive.:S The only thing cheaper is the 3 pack of Hanes grey T's I buy regularly at Target.:)Third, the only place I wore it "out" was the DZ, and a couple packer chicks nearly ripped it off me wanting it for themselves.:P

And last, Abercrombie & Fitch does not buy their wool & cotton from sheep mutilators.:)
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

I have some seriously, seriously offensive shirts that I love to wear around the house and at friends' houses, but I'd never wear 'em to the mall or anything.

That does remind me ... I have two shirts that I love wearing on the dropzone (my Supersuckers "Motherfuckers be Trippin'" shirt, and my backwards-writing "You Fucking Rock" shirt) that I will occasionally find myself feeling awkward in outside of the dropzone. Then I realize what's the worst that can happen?:D:D:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

That does remind me ... I have two shirts that I love wearing on the dropzone (my Supersuckers "Motherfuckers be Trippin'" shirt, and my backwards-writing "You Fucking Rock" shirt) that I will occasionally find myself feeling awkward in outside of the dropzone. Then I realize what's the worst that can happen?:D:D:D

Your supersuckers motherfuckers be trippin shirt ROCKS.

I have a fraternity shirt that has the shocker on the back and says shocking people everywhere. it was great to wear around campus and see people's responses, but as for out in public. not so much. great DZ shirt though
Yeah...You need to grow up. -Skymama

I have an extra-large t-shirt that the nice guys at Skydive Interlaken gave me. It's bright orange and HUGE. And it says "I did it in the Alps" on the back.

It has great memories. And as much as I love throwing stuff out, I can't bring myself to give away this t-shirt.

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

And with that...this thread shall be renamed: "The Stuff You Won't Wear Outside of the DZ.":D

Come to think of it, the ducky fleece *would* be great for those winter jumps. :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

That jacket is not really bad on you from what we see in the photo..but if it says 'I"M CREW' on the back, I can see not wearing it in public. You can see that from space.

I wore this outfit on a boatride Saturday night. Boy did we have fun with THIS...other boats where sailing by and I was taking dares to 'keel haul' them or take off my bra and use it for an eyepatch...I didn't feel bad, I made fun of it myself but as soon as I got home I threw it in the 'dirty clothes' vowing never to mix these 2 pieces again.~~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

Who here remembers the Co-ed Naked shirts? :D

Oooh, me! They were so HUGE when I was in college. I don't think I ever owned one, though ... :(

But hell, with CafePress and the like, how hard would it be for us to start making them?

http://images.google.com/images?svnum=10&hl=en&lr=&q=coed+naked+shirt&btnG=Search

Apparently we're not the only ones still wanting to wear these. We need someone creative to design them!