joewantaharley

Kim Dear's Birthday Tandem student from Quantum Leap

You must be an amazing woman with a great family to support your desire to make a tandem jump. Here is my birthday gift to you:

Any Dropzone you choose to make your next tandem at is on me. I will pay for the tandem jump. All you need to do is contact me through here and tell me which DZ you're going to jump at and I will purchase a Tandem Gift Certificate at that DZ in your name from the DZO.

This is not an empty promise. It is a guarantee... Those on here who know me will vouch that this is a genuine offer. I'd ask my video brothers and sisters at that DZ of your choice to match the offer by videoing Kim's jump in honor of Robert Cook.

Happy Birthday, Kim

Keith "Bigun"

Joe, Would you act as intermediary and pass this along to the DZ she chooses, please?

once again BIGUN comes through like the big hearted guy he is

but come down to the south so we can show you what southern hospitalitiy is all about

we will treat you like family

please get well soon

your skydiving family is waiting

59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com

You have GOT to be the coolest woman in the world. I applaud you.

Happy Birthday, girl and many more to come.

The Farm awaits you and will welcome you with open arms.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Happy Birthday, Kim! :)
It's funny...many people look at us and think we are fearless or courageous. Look at how many of us, including me, are inspired by YOU! It takes a lot to wow this crowd. I bet you make your parents really proud of you.

Please log in after your jump and show us your pictures from it!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM!!!

We are thinking about you and sending you many happy birthday wishes and high hopes for a very, very speedy recovery!! I think you are tremendously courageous and I hope that you fulfill your dream to skydive when the time is right for you!!

Best wishes,

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

Happy Birthday Kim.
Your story is one of pain and sorrow, but also one of courage and love for life.
May you have many more Birthdays, and May Robert's legacy live through your story and spirit.:)

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Kim you are awesome I'm sorry I haven't met you yet. You are an inspiration to us all. I didn't know if I would jump again after the accident but after hearing your dad speak for you at Roberts funeral I knew I had to. Thanks for being a wonderful person and thank your Dad and Mother for me for being as wonderful as they are. Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

Blue skys....
Chuck

I know ill go to heaven because ive spent my time in Hell.

Happy B-Day Kimberely...

I hope this is a wonderful day for you. Mandy and I will be back up to see you next weekend. I'm looking forward to seeing you again. I have some pictures for you.

Happy Birthday and Mandy and I love you very much...

Mark and Mandy Cook

Happy birthday!!! we're ALL behind you - get well fast and enjoy your jump!!! by the way, milk these offers - theyre offering you tandem, AFF, etc - you'll be a professional by the time you have to start paying for your own jumps!! :-P
-Katie
"I believe the risks I take are justified by the sheer love of the life I lead" - Charles Lindbergh