JankyBob

A visit from Shannon

I touch my GFD patch every day and say a word of thanks for having met her.

I kiss my Girlfalldown necklace and say HI Sweetie! I also have her memorial card up in my house and whenever I pass by I tell her HI or miss ya! :)
g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I was recently looking for a photo in one of my 'adult' folders (don't ask :)), and I saw a picture of the yellow submarine (attached) which Shannon had sent me. :D She had sent it after a funny conversation that we had, and not knowing what it was - other than that it was from her ;-) - I saved it to the 'adult' folder. It turned out to simply be the yellow submarine, but it gives me a smile every time I see it in that folder, so it's still there. :)
I'm sad that I never met her in person, but I'm grateful for the few conversations we had on here. She seemed like such a free-spirited and happy person, a treasure in our mostly somber world.

But I think that she did what she was here to do - touch so many lives with her enthusiasm. And it seems that her presence still lives on... :)