leroydb

McDonalds New Line of Sammiches... NSFW or women

Mmmm, tasty!! :|
As long as you don't post pics of the new McPenis Filet, we're cool. :o:ph34r:

Oh God... I just remembered the scene from the movie "Bachelor Party" where the women went to see the Chippendales, and the dancer dude wrapped his junior in a hotdog bun on a tray... :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

special sauce, lettuce, cheese, ----, on a sesame seed bun (or something like that)

cleaning up today found the 2003 Hooters calendar, quite interesting
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

Billy the lines the exchange are funnier!

She "is that the foot long"
He "and then some"

She just didn't want to let go of it thought did she?

:D and the look of astonishment comes over her face and she screams... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

One of us is finally going to break down and say it. Problem is we will not make friends with any of the ladies on this forum.

That's just what I was thinking! After all... we have reputations to up-hold, here! :D

Chuck

One of us is finally going to break down and say it. Problem is we will not make friends with any of the ladies on this forum.

That's just what I was thinking! After all... we have reputations to up-hold, here! :D

Chuck

;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Chuck

;)

I had no idea there was gay Rice Krispies!:o :D:D:D

Chuck

OK. I have to go home now. So by tomorrow we have to decide which of us is going to be hated by women all over Dropzone. com. Any ladies out there want to hear this one let us know. It may help us decide if one of us is going to belly up with this.

I may be getting old but I got to see all the cool bands.

OK. I have to go home now. So by tomorrow we have to decide which of us is going to be hated by women all over Dropzone. com. Any ladies out there want to hear this one let us know. It may help us decide if one of us is going to belly up with this.

"It's a good joke, but not worth all the suspense," says the Ethiopian woman with a yeast infection. :P

My latest favorite gross-out joke is, "How do you get a gay guy to fuck your girlfriend?"
Shit in her pussy.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

It's up to the ladies! We need feed-back, here!

Chuck