unformed

gerbil problem

okay, so a friend of mine was trying something new with his girlfriend, and well, short story, is there's a gerbil stuck "somewhere".

They said they tried string cheese but it's not biting, and it's too far inside to reach. does anyone have any idea on how to get it out? i've searched the forums but can't find anything useful.

any help would be very appreciated.
This ad space for sale.

As if I wasn't already missing Shannon today after Bob's story and my dream last night ... you have to go and post this... because you KNOW she would have been first to reply. :D:D:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I say maybe an empty paper towel roll stuck up her ass might do the trick. The gerbil might think its a habitrail (sp?) and go thru it.:D:ph34r: Shine a light up it too, the Gerbil will want to see where he/she is going..its fucking dark in there!!

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

This is too funny! :D:D
No seriously though, if there is something stuck in some ones what not then you should get a pair of tongs.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

this is why you're supposed to put a string on their tail before you ----

the toilet paper tube trick might work as long as you don't light a match to see what's happening
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

"In retrospect, lighting the match was my big mistake. But I was only trying to retrieve the gerbil," Eric Tomaszewski told bemused doctors in the Severe Burns Unit of Salt Lake City Hospital.
Tomaszewski and his homosexual partner Andrew "Kiki" Farnum, had been admitted for emergency treatment after a gerbilling session had gone seriously wrong.

"I pushed a cardboard tube up his rectum and slipped Raggot, our gerbil,in." he explained. "As usual, Kiki shouted out "Armageddon", my cue that he'd had enough. I tried to retrieve Raggot but he wouldn't come out again, so I peered into the tube and struck a match, thinking the light might attract him."

At a hushed press conference, a hospital spokesman described what happened next. "The match ignited a pocket of intestinal gas and a flame shot out of the tubing, igniting Mr.Tomaszewski's hair and severely burning his face.

It also set fire to the gerbil's fur and whiskers which in turn ignited a larger pocket of gas further up the intestine, propelling the rodent out like a cannonball." Tomaszewski suffered second degree burns and a broken nose from the impact of the gerbil, while Farnum suffered first and second degree burns to his anus and lower intestinal tract.

:o

You go get a small to medium-sized cat. Bring the kitty up to the entrance. When the kitty figures out there's a gerbil, the kitty will go after it. When the struggling stops for a 15 seconds, pull the kitty out and the gerbil should be in the kitty's mouth.

Note: this may may take two or three attempts. Cats don't just kill their prey - they like to play with them and beat them up first, so the pause in the action may mean that the gerbil has merely been temporarily knocked out. Either that or the kitty has passed out. Give the cat a couple of minutes to resuscitate if this is the case. If the cat doesn't revive, recycle the cat appropriately.

Note: A de-clawed cat is recommended. However, I don't condone declawing cats - that's cruel. But if a declawed cat is around, use it, instead, to prevent damage.

If the cat gets stuck up there, what you do is take a small dog...

My wife is hotter than your wife.