woodpecker

DEEP SEED

I've just ordered a freefly suit off them. Can't comment on the gear just yet but a few people were jumping them in Emp and said good things.

Their correspondance has been good with me, look forward to getting the product :)
So if you don't mind waiting 4-6 weeks you can have a look at mine when it arrives

It is a looser-than-usual-fit yes :$:D but they also lining it for me so should really help.

It worked out approx $350 NZD (about £130 GBP) for a classic style suit with reinforced knees and butt, double lined, tape/pinstripe type styling, pocket inside jumpsuit, velcro cuffs and shipping to UK. Which I think is VERY reasonable. Just have to see if customs add their little charge on top too. Bastards >:(

Their colour picker/design software on the website is probably the best I have seen from all the suit manufacturers too.

Wassup mate..

Scoop, you want a job as a Deepseed rep....go on my son (and that's before you get your suit...you will be on fire once you get it!!)...

Woodpecker, all I can say mate, is that I have been around a bit, before I got into Deepseed, and if you can find a suit that is better value for money (some are cheaper, some are slightly better, None are both!!), then I suggest you buy it...

Contact me any time if you need any more info, we are always happy to help...

B|

Turkey? Turkey? Bloody Rubbish, it's just a fat bastard chicken!!
If God had meant for me to fly like an eagle, he wouldn't have invented the pie!!!

Scoop, you want a job as a Deepseed rep....go on my son (and that's before you get your suit...you will be on fire once you get it!!)...

Haha, someones got to spread the word in the far away lands :P
I liken myself to Moses :D

Anyone ever order anything from them?

Specifically, jump suits?

I just got my freefly suit in the mail today. This is a really quality product. The cotton canvas fabric feels freakin bullet proof. The cuffs are velcro, very wide and secure. I can't wait to get it in the air.

Even with paying extra for a few options, quick turn around and shipping from NZ it was still under US$300

As for price and customer service these guys can't be beat.:)
Kev
L.A.S.T. #24
Co-Founder Biscuit Brothers Freefly Team
Electric Toaster #3
Co-Founder Team Non Sequitor
Co-Founder Team Happy Sock

I just got my freefly suit in the mail today

Pics?? Does it match Josh's??:P:D

Funny man.:P

We did actually think about matching rompers there for ahwile.
L.A.S.T. #24
Co-Founder Biscuit Brothers Freefly Team
Electric Toaster #3
Co-Founder Team Non Sequitor
Co-Founder Team Happy Sock