wlie

Ex GF: Pay her back or not?

:Dh man! What awesome responses. Pound salt, pound sand, I should get $50, 9 years worth of BJ (not in my lifetime).

Absolutely right about getting away with $800+ worth of membership.

I'm letting her know that democracy has spoken, and she ain't getting squat.

I'll keep you updated.:ph34r:

Well, maybe you should forward the BJ's to some single guys on here. maybe they would reward her with a costco card for her efforts. :D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

it depends on weather or not you still talk with her in a friendly kind of way.

NINE fucking years is a long time to use your card.

I would tell her that she has saved plenty of money in the past and thank her for renewing my card.

than I would cancel her memebership again.(just b/c she had the balls to try to get you to pay her back )
My photos

My Videos

I like how someone else mentioned that using someone else's card could be considered fraud. You should scare her with that if she continues to make a fuss.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

If she has been using it for the last 9 years, you didn't notice the rebates going towards your account?
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

She paid for it, let it be her account.

Talk to Costco - see if they'll just assign that account to her as the sole owner. If she's overpaid or underpaid, then it's between her and Costco and you are out of the picture. Her using it has likely not impacted you positively or negatively for the last 9 years. She's been scamming Costco, not you.

Open your own separate account from this point forward.

Let her know nicely, there's not point in being antagonistic now.

(She owes you nothing for the time since you were together. That's just petty. You knew she had the card and it was part of the previous relationship. She might owe costco, though.)

Edit: This is between you and Cost co. And between the ex and Costco. There is nothing here that's between you and her. There is not hostage situation here at all. Go clear it up with Costco and get on with life.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

9 years of her using it . . . she owes you 1/2 of the membership dues for all of those years - she payed you for the first two . . . so all she owes you is 350. Tell her that she can either pay for it of you'll take her to small claims court, or have her arrested for fraud.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Hmm, by my reckoning, she owes you for 1/2 the cost of the membership for each year she used it without your permission.

I second that.

Dude...you know the right thing to do. Your wife deserves to have you tell your ex off. I look forward to the pics.

:)