SkydiveStMarys

How many of you

Not me... I have moved all over and lived in a couple different countires as well.

When we were getting ready for a HS reunion a few years ago... some of my friends from back then STILL have the same phone numbers they had in HS.. They are still living in the same house even... they bought their parents houses when they retired and moved to FL or AZ.

I do NOT even want to tell anyone how long ago that was:P

You didn't give those of us who have actually left the state an option. :P
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Not me... I have moved all over and lived in a couple different countires as well.

When we were getting ready for a HS reunion a few years ago... some of my friends from back then STILL have the same numbers they had in HS.. and I do NOT even want to tell anyone how long ago that was:P

I would venture to guess about 30-34 years ago. :P

Well, your time in the sport was an obvious clue! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Well, I'm still in the same town/county where I went to (through) high school. I'm here only 'cause parents are here!! Don't like it much but after living away for several years I came back about 6 years ago to be near them. Now, of course, I'm just itching to move out -- and so is my SO. We'll see.... :)
Character cannot be made except by a steady, long continued process. -- Phillips Brooks

I lived in 5 cities in 2 other states after high school. Now, I'm back in the same state and town as my parents and brothers, but it is not the same area of FL that I grew up in. I hate FL though, I'm only here so my kids can be around family.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I never stayed in the same place for more than a year growing up. Went to 13 different schools before graduating high school (6 different High Schools).

But after all that, I have been in basically the same area for the past 15 years.

Once I got out on my own, I said the hell with all that moving around.:S:D

I live at this time in the town I was born in. But I did not spend my whole life here. I went to High School about 75 miles from here and then spent 3 yrs. in England in the A.Force. Spent a couple yrs. checking out the bigger citiies but never failed to return. I feel now that my home town has gotten to big for my tastes but I've settled here for now. If I leave it won't be far. Just up in the mountains in our surrounding area. I live 20 miles from the continental divide so it won't take much to be fairly secluded.

I may be getting old but I got to see all the cool bands.