Best restaurants to eat in NYC

List em and why you love em.

Going back to see relatives for thanksgiving and want to hit up all our old fav's along with some new ones.

Anyone had breakfast at Norma's, at the Parker Meridien? OMFG i have been dreaming of that place since i was last out there.
Anyhoo, hit me up with suggestions if you have any.

Thanks

"Skydiving is a door"
Happythoughts

Jeckyl and Hydes is awesome (in the city). Nothing fancy but a great theme place. Crawling with actors/waiters, wierd things to look at, and great drinks!!!!

Needtojump and I had a great time there! Fun meal, good food (not great but better than 99% of other theme rest.), and an excellent atmosphere. Suitable for kids also, it's creepy but not scary.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Fancy schmancy: Le Bernardin or Daniel

Romantic: One If By Land, Two If By Sea.

Steak: Peter Luger or Sparks

Sushi: Kuruma Zushi

Italian: Felidia

These are all my expense account recommendations, btw. It's so much yummier when the company is picking up the tab!

Thanks, Sparks is on the menu for the trip as i haven't been there yet and i hear good stuff about it. Les Halles is good for hanger steaks too, that's one of our fav's.

No expense accounts here, all comes out of our own pockets, but if it's really good food (i don't care much for the "in" place or ambience per se, but if the food is good....that's another thing) then we'll stretch our budget when we can.

Thanks all for the recommends - keep 'em coming!B|

"Skydiving is a door"
Happythoughts

seafood = blue water grill by union square park...

amazing food..amazing location/interior (former bank)

also try butter on laffayette

and TAU..cant remember where thats located..

mars 2112 is cool if you want a noveltie rest to goto...

jeeez so many resturants in nyc who could mention them all....
--------------------------------------------
www.facebook.com/agentlead

Best restaurants to eat in NYC

Ask Godzilla. I think he's the only one ever to actually eat a NY restaurant.

Is that the guys username, just did a search and couldn't find him on here.

PS ;)

"Skydiving is a door"
Happythoughts

Yeah i've put that one on the list of places to check in to...

You wont be dissappointed. I had the filet and my fiance had this 3 cheese ravioli in some kind of cream tomato sauce. I cut my filet with my fork! The best meal ever.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

Stella Del Mare is really good, on Lexington just south of Grand Central...39th, maybe.

There is a small family run french restaurant on the other side of Times Square, can't remember the name, but sooooo good. It's across from the Paramount Hotel.

Sushi Zen on 44th, I think somewhere around 6th maybe. Sooooo good. Really expensive, maybe $150 a person, but breathtaking sushi...best I have ever had.

Another sushi place just south of the corner of Bleeker and Thompson. Think the name is Tomoi or somesuch.

Bond 45 is a good steakhouse, but the greatest part of them is the cheese that they make. There is a cheese platter of all different kinds that is amazing.

Oh, Bobby Flay's place, the Mesa Grill. on 5th, I think, can't remember where. That's pretty good too.

Anyway, those are the places that I like. Even if I have trouble finding them sometims. :D

-S

List em and why you love em.

Going back to see relatives for thanksgiving and want to hit up all our old fav's along with some new ones.

Anyone had breakfast at Norma's, at the Parker Meridien? OMFG i have been dreaming of that place since i was last out there.
Anyhoo, hit me up with suggestions if you have any.

Thanks

Megu. http://www.megunyc.com

I heard good thing about this place, but i'm wary of the price tag that goes along with it.

You been for lunch/dinner? Lunch is a cheaper and more likely option if we hit it. Any recommends on particular dishes? I hear the kobe is particularly good.

Thanks

"Skydiving is a door"
Happythoughts

I heard good thing about this place, but i'm wary of the price tag that goes along with it.

You been for lunch/dinner? Lunch is a cheaper and more likely option if we hit it. Any recommends on particular dishes? I hear the kobe is particularly good.

Thanks

The Kobe Beef Skewers, the Rock Shrimp, and the Asparagus Spears. Yes, it's expensive, but one of the few in Manhattan actually worth it. Go for dinner and splurge. :)