waltappel

For the Guys: Have you ever, uh, had sex with fruit/veggies?

I once read in a magazine that a girl gave her guy a 'peach job.' :D

What's that? Was she on a "date" and then accuse him of "ripe?" I'll bet she called the "fuzz?" That'd be the "pits."

I can see the poor guy - I'll call him "Berry" - thinking, "Why'd she pick me? I had a grape night, sowing my wild oats. Nobody made me kumquat like her. What a way to lose my cherry."

...:D...

~R+R:D...That's all I have to say...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

What's that? Was she on a "date" and then accuse him of "ripe?" I'll bet she called the "fuzz?" That'd be the "pits."

I can see the poor guy - I'll call him "Berry" - thinking, "Why'd she pick me? I had a grape night, sowing my wild oats. Nobody made me kumquat like her. What a way to lose my cherry."

Banana nother guy plucked her away!:(

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

What a hoe...

My wife is hotter than your wife.

That's a corny tale!:D

~ "Pack Fast, Pull Low... and Date Your Riggers WIFE!" ~

What a hoe...

What kind of hoe...the kind you dig her with or the kind you pay good money for?:D

~R+R:)...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

What a hoe...

It was ok, though because she was a vegetarian and he was not. He wanted to pork her but she didn't carrot all for that idea.

Walt

What a hoe...

It was ok, though because she was a vegetarian and he was not. He wanted to pork her but she didn't carrot all for that idea.

Walt

Sounds kinda fishy to ME!:o

What a hoe...

Walt

Quit Being a Chicken!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

What a hoe...

Walt

Quit Being a Chicken!

C'mon, quit ribbing him!

Walt

Quit Being a Chicken!

C'mon, quit ribbing him!

Walt

Awww, do you and twardo need to go rent a mushroom?

I don't think his wife would lettuce meat like that.

Walt

No way...she'd squash us BOTH!

Quit Being a Chicken!

C'mon, quit ribbing him!

Walt

Awww, do you and twardo need to go rent a mushroom?

I don't think his wife would lettuce meat like that.

Walt

No way...she'd squash us BOTH!

Yeah, I figured she would beet the hell out of us!

Walt

. anyone else knows how it feels to shove a whole watermellon up your ass?:S:D:ph34r:

And THAT, folks, is whatis called "Random."
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun