waltappel

For the Guys: Have you ever, uh, had sex with fruit/veggies?

For years I've heard that if you cut an appropriately-sized hole in the end of a canteloupe or honeydew melon you can "do the nasty" with it and it feels pretty good. I can't get past the thought of how ridiculous it would look if I had sex with a melon, though, so I've never done it.

How about you? Anyone willing to volunteer and report?

Walt

For years I've heard that if you cut an appropriately-sized hole in the end of a canteloupe or honeydew melon you can "do the nasty" with it and it feels pretty good. I can't get past the thought of how ridiculous it would look if I had sex with a melon, though, so I've never done it.

How about you? Anyone willing to volunteer and report?

Walt

I think, I'd feel pretty weird, doin' it with a melon, beef liver, tangerine or whatever. Personally, women are my first choice.;)

Chuck

I have not had sex with a fruit or vegetable.

I've had sex with a couple of nuts. And even with a couple of flakes. But not a fruit or vegetable.

Now that was funny...:D:D:D...

~R+R:)...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

a number of fruity chicks...and a few could have been vegetables judging by their lack of movement...but um...as far as defined for trade or commerce? ummm...NO!

and why anyway? does it contribute in any manner to your "other" obsessions???

a number of fruity chicks...and a few could have been vegetables judging by their lack of movement...but um...as far as defined for trade or commerce? ummm...NO!

and why anyway? does it contribute in any manner to your "other" obsessions???

Aw c'mon--I'm just curious!

Walt

I can't get past the thought of how ridiculous it would look if I had sex with a melon, though, so I've never done it.

But, you'll get back to us when you do, right? :D
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

No fruits - But I did a vegetable once - The home care nurse even helped me get her back in the chair -
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I can't get past the thought of how ridiculous it would look if I had sex with a melon,

I can't get past the thought of having to take breakfast out to dinner!:S

If, you eat it... you don't have to take it to dinner!

Chuck

But, you'll get back to us when you do, right? :D

I don't know. I was trying to imagine me getting a melon and carving a hole in one end, going into the bathroom and going for it and then suddenly noticing myself in the mirror.

If that happened, I think I would not only be scarred for life but I'm pretty sure I would know that my life had reached a new low.

Anyway, I don't think I could do it but there's gotta be a guy out there who is willing to take one for the team.

Maybe Myth Busters should do a show on it!

Walt

If, you eat it... you don't have to take it to dinner!

Don't work that way wit da womans!:P

You don't know the women I do.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I once read in a magazine that a girl gave her guy a 'peach job.' :D But don't be gettin any ideas Walt.:|

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I'd like to know what that is--a woman giving a guy a peach job.

Having an active imagination, I know *exactly* how I would give a woman an awesome peach job!

Walt

I just don't see cantaloupe being worth it. The fruit is too hard and not resilient. You'd end up having to force it in the first time and then you'd get no play out of it after that. You'd be left with a melon plug and no orgasm to force it out.

Now, show me a fruit that would actually feel good and I'll try it. And any guy that says he wouldn't is lying.

I once read in a magazine that a girl gave her guy a 'peach job.' :D

What's that? Was she on a "date" and then accuse him of "ripe?" I'll bet she called the "fuzz?" That'd be the "pits."

I can see the poor guy - I'll call him "Berry" - thinking, "Why'd she pick me? I had a grape night, sowing my wild oats. Nobody made me kumquat like her. What a way to lose my cherry."

My wife is hotter than your wife.