lisamariewillbe

Whats better then skydiving?

To many seem to think that skydiving is the end all be all... so when you no longer have the sky to relay on ... what is left?

My list, and only a partial one at that, of things BETTER then skydiving...

My kids

5 am, my porch, hot cup of coffee, complete silence, austin texas sky

my friends, wuffos and skydivers alike

Getting my eyebrows back

:D
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

A very cold Winter day...

a cup of hot tea...
a good movie...
snuggle up with not a care in the world...
two puppies curled up beside you as if you are the world...

Spring, Summer, Fall day...

getting up to go to the drop zone...
jumping with friends...
even if you don't hanging out is just as fun...

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!

BASE jumping. Paragliding, Rope jumping, Aerobatic flying, Exploring, Trans Ocean Sailing, Spelunking,

I could go on. Dont get me wrong, skydiving is great, but there is a lot of things i would much rather spend a tuesday doing. Most skydivers that i dont like are the ones who think skydiving is the last final an great cats meow.

love
marriage
making love
making love make lovely kids
helping lovely kids grow.
seeing them as happy adults. which makes Us happy:);)
oh yes more importantly....
warning kids to not make kids...until it's time.
( see above for correct sequence)( maybe not 'better than jumping" but perhaps more important the last few years considering the circumstances of the world. [:/]....)
Sometimes what's really better than going Skydiving,, is the anticipation of Going skydiving.. The time leading up to heading off to the DZ may be hectic, or even stressful as we take care of whatever obligations and responsibilities we may have, so that we can head off...but the excitement factor can't be denied...as we travel those familiar roads to our second home.:)
other things.....
the appreciation of a outdoor setting, wildlife observation, or other natural occurance.
waking up and getting OUTside while the sun is just in the tops of the trees, but not yet above the eastern horizon...warm drink in hand...
listening to Birds and listening FOR airplanes
:)and once in a while creating that super good Excellent photograph of either a skydive or of some skydiving Friends,,,,, THAT to me, can often be 'better'.................
jimmytavino

Most skydivers that i dont like are the ones who think skydiving is the last final an great cats meow.

I sincerely hope im not one of the "most" skydivers, but skydiving has saved me from a life of doing things i shouldnt, if you know what i mean.

At the same time it has given me inner peace and happiness, and i will not give that up for anything. therefore i think that skydiving is a source of enlightenment. Or maybe im just weird...
Some dream of flying, i live the dream...

Here and there and everywhere, as usual, mi amiga...I've many friends and all of them important. :)
today was Palatka, but only for one because the weather came in...didn't want to wait it out today. Where have YOU been jumping? I haven't seen you in at least a month.

:P:P
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

I dont know you, and your not crowding up my cliffs, valleys, oceans, airplanes, skies (the good ones, not the ones over a dropzone).

but, like i said i dont know you. The skydivers i dont like are the ones who think that being a skydiver makes them cooler and better than anybody else. from my experience, being a skydiver, makes one anything but 'cool'. most skydivers like this have nothing but skydiving. and i guess its better than coke, as long as these kids dont try to pick up girls just because they are jumpers.

so, i didnt mean anything against you, or anybody like you, i just think its pretty sad when a jumper tries to pick up a girl by showing her his USPA A liscense card. savvy?