SkydiveStMarys

Morning or Night Owl

Of course, let's keep in mind that when my training is over, if someone showed up with a bottle of really good Vodka, and even more interesting company, things could change very quickly. :)

I like Stoli and pomegrante mix on the weekends---but that starts at around 3 p.m.:D
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

We'd be perfect partners in crime

LOL
An ocassional late night for me is 11:30 PM..and that is rare!
Many times I need to be on the flightline in the early hours of the morning (between 2 & 3)which means that I ain't stayin' up...and ya can't make me!! :)Bwahhhhhhhh
I really do enjoy visiting with folks in the evenings, but they and I recognize that I am old and tired (party pooper).
I have an entirely new manifest staff and so enjoy spending time with them, but...they drink like vikings and are ever so much younger. I just can't keep up;)

Don't you HATE daylight savings time

LOL well...we are a bit backward out here in Arizona because we don't recognize "daylight savings time".;)
When the time changes elsewhere in the country I have to count on my fingers...are they 2 hours ahead or 3? Are they 1 hour behind or the same?
Is it 8 hours or 9 in Europe.
Myyyyyyyy word:S

I like you!

Well I like you too! Need a nap?:)

I used to be a night owl in college and through law school. I used to do ALL of my cleaning at 1 a.m., go jogging at 2 a.m., etc. Now, though, after being in the real world for quite a while, I find it very difficult to stay up past midnight. I do get up fairly early for work and ususally in a decent mood.... :)
Character cannot be made except by a steady, long continued process. -- Phillips Brooks

When the time changes elsewhere in the country I have to count on my fingers...are they 2 hours ahead or 3? Are they 1 hour behind or the same?
Is it 8 hours or 9 in Europe.

I'm a math wizard...and yet...

I use my fingers, too!:$:D

i think the drug is called monovil and i know new generations of this drug are being made where you take the pill which puts you straight into R.E.M sleep.

to cut a long story short, you have 3 hours of sleep that regenerates you as much as a normal 8 hours.

i told my friend and he just ordered 3months worth! :D should be interesting watching him after thos e3 months are up
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading."

Neither, really! Go figure.

Most nights I'm in bed by midnight, or before, and I like it that way.

But I also don't like getting up much earlier than 7 or 730. Most mornings I can't seleep in much past that. Whenever I'm able to let my natural sleep schedule rule, I am on about an 1130-730 schedule. Unfortunately that doesn't always mesh with my work schedule or social schedule.

Most boogies these days I'm among the earlier people to be in bed (midnight or 1 at the latest) and I'm up somewhat early but not at the ass-crack of dawn.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

:)
I'm jealous!;)

I took four years of photography in school. I had an awesome camera. My favorite thing was playing around in the dark room during development--moving the film paper and making all sorts of abstract creations.

Something happened to my camera and Billy's camera.:(

That's our Christmas present this year to each other is some good photography gear.:P

Well, that and I want a Dyson all-floors vaccum cleaner with the works.:D

<---NERD!;)

I voted "morning person" because I like to get everything done nice and early when everyone else is still in bed. When I moved back down to SW Florida, I was so disappointed that stores did not open before 7 am, I had been spoiled by stores open 24 hours. But, I also stay up quite late most nights, so I could have voted "night owl" too. (Insomnia is no fun I tell ya!)

:)
I'm jealous!;)

I took four years of photography in school. I had an awesome camera. My favorite thing was playing around in the dark room during development--moving the film paper and making all sorts of abstract creations.

Something happened to my camera and Billy's camera.:(

That's our Christmas present this year to each other is some good photography gear.:P

Well, that and I want a Dyson all-floors vaccum cleaner with the works.:D

<---NERD!;)

Trust me...that was a lucky shot!! (like most of my shots!)

I'm still learning about to get the results I want... I'm reading Understanding Exposure by Bryan Peterson and it's really opening my eyes... I've also found a couple of websights that have a couple of ideas that I want to try out... it's just having the opportunity to get some shots, being here on base...
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I've always been more of a mid-afternoon to late night sort of person. At my last job, although I had to BE there at 9 a.m., most of the folks I worked with, knew not to talk to me until around noon. ;)

I am usually up until 3-4 a.m., but unfortunately, nature calls me around 8-8:30 a.m, and I often find it difficult to get back to sleep then. [:/]

And I've tried to take naps in the middle of the day, but by then, my brain is on "high" and I can't get it to go to sleep.

Basically, I've been averaging getting around 5 hours of sleep for a couple of years now. :)
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance