swedishcelt

measles, mumps oh my

Sure but I dont think my arms are that long.... See if this helps...... right now Im thinking very hard that Im rubbing the sore spot..........Did it help? :D:D
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

Apparently I have to stop mixing with the immunized good folk until I can prove my naughty self is fully immunized even though I've been at this school for years. :D

And this is in the land of the free is it:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Apparently I have to stop mixing with the immunized good folk until I can prove my naughty self is fully immunized even though I've been at this school for years. :D

That's what the abbos thought:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

That's what the abbos thought:D

what has hat got to do with Beths immunisation and the college locking your records?

BTW it was you (i.e. british) lot that fuked it up for the aboriginals
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

When i back packed in oz i helped out many a abo up in Cairns. I went to the beer store and bought them all a VB:D:D
All joking apart have you heard the band yothu yindi think its spelt that way..Love that group
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

All joking apart have you heard the band yothu yindi think its spelt that way..Love that group

Mundawoi Unipingu, the lead singer was a teacher in the Nortern Territoy, he does loads of work trying to get young Aboriginal kids on a good path.:)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Apparently because my pediatrician (now dead) never filled in certain crucial blanks in my immunization card my college decided to put a hold on my records. I just received three different immunizations AGAIN. :S I still have more to get. WTH. >:(

well, on the plus side, they're starting to encourage boosters of some of these childhood vaccinations for travel, so you might be gaining slightly.

I hope I got all the ones I was supposed to. I have very poor records of that era- not even sure what state I was in at the time.

I'm right behind ya girl.... My arm is going to be pretty sore getting vaccinations for Shanghai~ I've been a bad girl and haven't had any immunizations since HS. [:/] THANK GOD Typhoid now comes in pill form - those shots are evil.

(((((((((HUGS))))))))))

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?