osuskydiver

How many of you are military?

Jeezus, 2.3 years to grad - that's a loooong way off and then you'll only be a lt. But you will get paid twice as much twice as often (at least that's what it was when I graduated)

I'm currently in the USAF, Major (O-4), Been in since '92 ('88 if you count the USAF Academy). Stationed in Naples Italy with an IT staff of both Civilain, Army, Navy, and Air Force Italians, Army German, US Air Force, Chez Republic Army, and Spanish Navy. My job couldn't have less to do with jumping>:( except for providing enough $ to jump:)
True Blue '92
-kjarv

the same in switzerland got nearly 2 years in the army, am now "premier lieutenant" which is just under captain, shoul dbecome captain end of this year. Was in artillery, am now NBC officer
----------
Fumer tue, péter pue
-------------
ourson #10, Mosquito Uno, CBT 579

Cool. When I first got to group there was one Scuba team and one HALO team per company and then the cuts started. They switched it to one of each per Battalion. Do you know when they switched it back? I retired in 2000.

*****Why would anyone jump from a perfectly good airplane? Because it isn't much fun if it's broke.****

We may have ran into one another at some point then. I was in F Co 1/1 SWTG 98-99 and B Co 1/1 SWTG from 99-00. Or at least know some of the same people.

*****Why would anyone jump from a perfectly good airplane? Because it isn't much fun if it's broke.****

100BO, Helicopter pilot. 1/10th, 2/17th , 7th/17th Air Cavalry

Dude! I used to fly with the 2/17 guys fairly often back in 95-97 at Campbell. Back in the day of OH 58C models. Fun times and there's nothin like a Cav pilot to get ya RIGHT UP FRONT!!! B| Kinda sad when they went to D models and they started makin us ride in a crappy C2 bird. [:/]

Jack,

I knew a guy who got out on AFR 35-11 deliberately. He was quite the porker (he began stuffing himself after he was warned about his weight), but happy to get out on a medical. :S:D

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Jack,

I knew a guy who got out on AFR 35-11 deliberately. He was quite the porker (he began stuffing himself after he was warned about his weight), but happy to get out on a medical. :S:D

That's just wrong.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

30 Reserves and Guard.
6111/6113 USMCR CH-53 E-1/E-3
Pa Guard
Huey Crew Chief E-3
Officer Canidate E-5
Rifle Platoon Leader O-1
Support Platoon Leader
Flight School O-2
Flight Platoon Leader
Asst Bde S3 O-3
OH-6 Instructor pilot W-2
Uh-1 Instructor pilot W-3/4
Replying to: Re: Stall On Jump Run Emergency Procedure? by billvon

If the plane is unrecoverable then exiting is a very very good idea.

U.S. Army (retired). 18F4LW9QB, 18C4PW9S6 (SF asst. ops/intel and SF engineer)
21 years, 7 months.

Ok, I understand the 18F/C, but what is all that follows??

Army, got out at E5, 11B/11M/11C (short stint in the guard for the C), 3 yrs, Kuwait was hot. 1st Cav 2/7.