NWFlyer

Curious George Skydiving T-shirt

Anyone know where to get one of these (see attached)? The owner couldn't remember where he picked it up but he thought he might have gotten it at some random store at the mall, not a skydiving specialty place.

Google is not my friend in this case. :(
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

CG is distributed by Universal; I got a CG - "The World's First Space Monkey" at Universal City walk out here in LA.

You might want to look at the website for Universal Studios. They might have a teeshirt place you can order on-line for.

Hope that helps.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Anyone know where to get one of these (see attached)? The owner couldn't remember where he picked it up but he thought he might have gotten it at some random store at the mall, not a skydiving specialty place.

. :(

Krisanne....Millers Outpost used to carry them. I bought two for my skydive buddy George.

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

You can buy transfer paper for your printer and put anything you want on any piece of clothing you want. The only limitation is the size of paper your printer can handle.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

Those CG shirts are relatively old, I remember seeing them for sale new in the "teenager" clothing stores at the mall when I was in high school. Those and the Far Side shirts.

Hot Topic *might* carry them still, not sure, but check the websites of a handful of the trendy teenager clothing stores.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Googling works as usual, and tells us something important. I don't think that the shirt is in production anymore. I found a LOT of CG shirts but not that one. No where, no one. I did find one with CG under a round canopy though.

http://www.t-shirtking.com/pcatalog/946507/d79a014967fbd293534a2020ee381b0b

Parachuting CG:

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/stylinonline_1915_13630519
http://stylinonline.stores.yahoo.net/tscuriousgeorgeparachute.html
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Ah, I googled Curious George skydive, not parachute...I guess I'll have to keep an eye on eBay... or maybe check Miller's Outpost to see if they're still carrying them.

Oh, wait, I did see the parachute one last night - I think that's the astronaut shirt where he's parachuting back in after orbit.:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I have a curious george figure with a mini-parachute (also curious george) on my office wall about 3 feet in front of me right now.

Apparently they were kid's meals toy from Wendy's about 4 years ago and a co-worker got one and gave it to me.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

NW~
Check www.cafepress.com
If it's anywhere, it will be there. If not you can have a custom shirt made through that site.
Hope that helps:)

As an aside, Cafe Press is AWESOME to deal with! I ordered some buttons from them (to make fun of my boss that recently left). They do AMAZING work and the buttons were here (in Canadia) a week after I ordered them!

'Shell
'Shell