cocheese

Someday I'm going to unleash the fury on:

..............My next door neighbors and their 3 asshole kids. All of them fly down our little winding road with no regard to life or what's on the other side of the blind curve. I've stopped all five of them at least once and tried to do something about it. They've all almost hit me several times. Someday.......

Who are you saving your unleashed fury for?:D

..............My next door neighbors and their 3 asshole kids. All of them fly down our little winding road with no regard to life or what's on the other side of the blind curve. I've stopped all five of them at least once and tried to do something about it. They've all almost hit me several times. Someday.......

Who are you saving your unleashed fury for?

I drive down this winding road all the time and there is an old guy who lives down there and he drives slow and is in the middle of the road all the time...:D:D:D

..............My next door neighbors and their 3 asshole kids. All of them fly down our little winding road with no regard to life or what's on the other side of the blind curve.

Hide in the bushes. When you see them coming, run out and put a paper bag in the middle of the road.

With a cinder block inside it.

(I didn't really say that...)

car or bicycle? I know, sounds like car... Get your video camera and catch them a few times doing that, then go to the police, show them the video and explain the situation and ask if they would go talk to the sumbitches, and talk tough to them... that might get their attention.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

They all drive uninsured cars i assume. Who would sell them insurance? A different dent/car every few weeks. They cops have been to their home many times in the past for domestic shit. I don't call 911 so it must be another neighbor who calls. Hell it's probably the dad asking for help to control his crazy wife and age 20-25 "kids".

You can live in paradise and still live next door to a bunch of monkeys.:D

The whole road of residents have given up. I'm not some old ornery guy complaining about the damn kids in the neighborhood. Well, I'm not that old.:D

Who are you saving your unleashed fury for?:D

Sounds very similar, and like a good candidate to me. We live on a non-striped township blacktop, just enough to safely pass. But there are several assholes who, probably because it is also very hilly, insist on pretending it is a race track, driving way too fast over the blind hills.

Thing is, it is otherwise a nice quiet country road, and my kids should be able to ride their bikes to friends houses and whatnot. No way no how with those assholes around.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

I like John's cinder block idea....Hell hath no fury like a bagged cinder block.

:D:D:D

Loose sand or gravel accidently spilled at a curve could also be bad.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

We have a similar problem here with stupid (sometimes drunk) college kids speeding thru the main street between buildings of our apt complex.The speed limit is 15 and they're going like 40 and several people have almost been hit just walking across the street to the apt office or doing laundry or whatever.My husband and I have a twisted way we thought up that could stop them if it werent for that whole illegal "intentionally causing a motor vehicle accident" thing.

We were going get a tricycle, strap a child-sized doll to it and tie a bungee cord to it.Then put it on the opposite side of the road from our apt and wait for one to come hauling ass down the street.When one comes by, just yank the tricycle/doll into the middle of the road.They will lock up their breaks thinking its a real child and get the crap scared out of them in the process.Fear is a good teacher sometimes. Hopefully maybe then they'd learn their lesson and slow the hell down.:ph34r:>:(

But I like the brick idea too.;)

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

.........you're going to unleash a Fury 220 canopy on them!!!!:o:SThat'll get'em learnt.:ph34r:
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"