dalemeyer

Cypres-2 pricing?

Howzit going ladies & gents,

could anyone please assist me in finding a cypres 2 for less than $1300???

Im on my way to Aus from South Africa and need a cypres to jump there apparently!

Any input would be greatly appreciated

blue skies
DC
Take it easy... and if you get it easy, take it TWICE!

contact Bry at [email protected]. He has consistently given me better price quotes than any other dealers. I was always a bit cautious on buying from him since he is just an Internet dealer with no real store, but I finally took the plunge. I just bought a new PD 193 reserve from him at waaaay less than any one else offered. It arrived straight from PD in record time. I am sure he can get the AAD you seek for under $1300.
2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

I just bought a new PD 193 reserve from him at waaaay less than any one else offered.

Unless you want to get this dealer in trouble with PD i would suggest editing your post.

PD has a strict policy on NO dealers being allowed to sell their products for under retail price. This means ddealers are no longer allowed to discount PD products.

I believe this post will get this dealer in a heap of trouble if not have his dealership stripped from him.

Not having a go, just thought you might like to know you should remove this to avoid this dealer having any grief.

Anyway, I can sell a Cypres 2 for $1300 including shipping.:)

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

By the way manufacturer attempts to control retail pricing have been successfully attacked in court as illegal price fixing in violation of federal antitrust and unfair competition laws... but very few small dealers have the bucks to fight in federal court.
2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

I dont think skydive dealers would even consider fighting skydiving manufacturers in a court of law.

I think what PD have done is a good thing. Makes their prices the same no matter how big or small the dealer is. This means all dealers can compete in the industry.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Hi bigway,

PD has a strict policy on NO dealers being allowed to sell their products for under retail price. This means dealers are no longer allowed to discount PD products.

Pioneer tried this back in the 60's. Every now and then a buyer would get a phone call asking him what he paid for his ParaCommander.

A local dealer would just give you about $50 trade-in for an old 'worth a buck' ripcord. B|

The marketplace will decide what happens; at least, it always has.

Jerry

I just bought a new PD 193 reserve from him at waaaay less than any one else offered.

PD has a strict policy on NO dealers being allowed to sell their products for under retail price. This means ddealers are no longer allowed to discount PD products.

AFAIK, PD just no longer allows advertised discounts with the stated rationale being that they want people to actually talk to dealers.