waltappel

Creative Suicide Ideas

1) Get some DMSO (Demethyl Sulfoxide).
2) Get a cyanide based salt (e.g., Sodium Cyanide).
3) Dissolve the salt into some water.
4) Swab the DMSO over your arm, etc.
5) Put the dissolved salt solution over the DMSO.
6) Sit in a corner, and wait.

thats the formula for birthing Gremlins, isn't it?
I know it. there cute until you feed them after midnight.
My photos

My Videos

My creative suicide idea is really a combination of more traditional methods.

I want to swallow some poison and slit my wrists. I will then climb a ladder with a noose around my neck and a pistol in my hand. I will light myself on fire as I jump off the ladder and shoot myself in the head.

I have always felt bad for people who attempt suicide and fail. I mean, their life is bad already, and now they can't even get suicide correct.

Jim

I want to swallow some poison and slit my wrists. I will then climb a ladder with a noose around my neck and a pistol in my hand. I will light myself on fire as I jump off the ladder and shoot myself in the head.

I have always felt bad for people who attempt suicide and fail. I mean, their life is bad already, and now they can't even get suicide correct.

Jim

GREAT idea, but what about carbon monoxide?:D:D

Walt

Jim

GREAT idea, but what about carbon monoxide?:D:D

Walt

Thanks Walt, I knew I missed something. I was just trying to post as fast as possible before someone decided to steal my idea and be on the 6 o'clock news.

wasnt that in one of the original darwin awards?

some guy did that but hung himself over a river.
the rope broke the flames were put out by the water, the water was so cold he vomited the poison and slowed his blood flow down to a survivable rate?

(hence my earlier reply to your post about your neatfreak friend)
My photos

My Videos

never heard of Cobra Whiskey but have had Cobra Wine...whats wrong with it? it just has a preserved cobra in it, no big deal....plus the Vietnamese say it cures AIDS, emphysema, heart disease, polio, Hep A, B and C, syphylis, etc.

As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD...

have you seen the video? are we talking about the same one?

the helmt basically fodded the engine, he went in head first, but it pushed him out the back

Sorry, a human body isn't going to survive a trip through a J52 engine (or any other jet engine). As someone else has noted, his helmet went through and destroyed the engine. But he didn't. There are airflow guide vanes in the inlet of the Intruder. That's what stopped the man's body from actually reaching the engine.

Here's a pic of the front of a J52 undergoing maintenance:
http://www.answers.com/topic/p-w-j52-engine-jpg

It really doesn't look "body friendly".

how about buying urself a motorcycle that'll do upwards of 180mph. put on ur trusty parachute! max it out on some road untill u have a few police chasing u. once ur having the time of ur life.....PULL!!! B| ;)

Or this: http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_view_flat;post=1587738;page=1;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;mh=25;

:S:S:S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

This one actually happened. I spent a bunch of time looking for a link but couldn't find an article about it.

IIRC the police cornered a career criminal in a house. He went into the garage and managed to decapitate himself (unsure if complete job or not) with a chop saw. Guess he stuck his neck in and got it going then slammed it down on himself. A for effort. A for creativity. F for messy.

yes he did. he was sucked into the intake and spit out the back. they said his helmet saved his life.

i think i had seen this story... if i recall, he was stuck on the front for a bit, and spun around with the fan, thats what saved his life.
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

I dont know what saved him. but the engine was fodded out by his helmet and if you look at the video you can see what I believe is him, being spit out the back.

I know that he did not get grinded through the blades but he went from front to back.
My photos

My Videos

An old mini-system or style master rig...

Main container filled with C-4, belly wart full of buck shot...

News Years day...Rose Bowl game...Human Claymore...BOOM!

you get the idea....:ph34r:

Now *that* is creative!:D:D

Walt

Cover myself in explosives. Set myself on fire. Jump off a tall building and explode myself 20 feet above the ground above a group of pedestrians.
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174