waltappel

Creative Suicide Ideas

How about DATE A RED HEAD!:S

FUCK you!:P

Hey I was told about some guy who decided to kill himself by tying electric wire around his toes, lying naked on a bed with a broom handle to push the socket switch on when he was ready.

Well....

As his toes are the farthest from his heart he actually did not suceed in killing himself cleanly and what with all the jolting about and that he could not switch the socket back off in order to sort the situation out.

When they found him he had actually died from exhaustion and very severe body injuries inflicted by him thrashing around from the electric current. They worked out he must have been like that and concious for about 3 or 4 hours.

There is a lesson here I think.[:/]

Get in your car. Tie a 30 foot lenght of rope around your neck and the other end to the steering wheel. Get up to about 90 mph and set the cruise control. And now dive out the window. Your friends will talk for years about how creative you were.:S

I may be getting old but I got to see all the cool bands.

Get in your car. Tie a 30 foot lenght of rope around your neck and the other end to the steering wheel. Get up to about 90 mph and set the cruise control. And now dive out the window. Your friends will talk for years about how creative you were.:S

Creative for sure!

A friend once told me her favorite suicide idea. She was a bit of a "neat freak" in some ways and did not like the idea of making a mess if she were going to kill herself. Her idea was to go to a bridge over a fast-moving river and sit on the railing facing inward (toward the road). After putting a gun to her head she would start to roll backward has she pulled the trigger.

She also figured that if the gunshot didn't kill her, the river would.

Gruesome, but I admired her creativity!

Walt

she probably wouldve missed becasue she was rolling back. then the river would be cold so it would slow her blood flow and she would ride up in the river bank and some cub scout would find her and earn his cpr badge.

than shed have a neat scar and a shitty story to tell.:D

and her nickname would be something like Mary Jo Buttafucco because her face doesnt fully work,anymore
My photos

My Videos

Here's one that's not my cup of tea, but actually happened. Fairly creative use of the internet for suicidal purposes:

Sharon Lopatka sexual fantasy was to be tortured and strangled to death. Bobby Glass was happy to help.
Here is the story of Sharon Lopatka, whose sexual fantasy was to be tortured and strangled to death. She trolled the internet to find an accomplice. Bobby Glass was happy to help.

There was also the case of Bernd-Juergen Brandes in Germany. He answered an internet ad by Armin Meiwes, who looked for a voulnteer to be killed and eaten. Here is a link to that one.

[hr[

As far as my own creative suicide suggestions, I reckon I'll limit it to those with a holiday theme:

1) On the Fourth of July, prepare enough helium balloons to rocket yourself skyward at a high rate of speed. Ensure you have proper lighting so people can see you and a portable radio with sufficient volume so everyone at the large fireworks display can hear you blasting a recording of "Off We Go Into the Wild Blue Yonder" - sing along. Just as the fireworks display is starting, crank the music, turn on the lights, light the 50 or so sparklers you've got attached, cut the attachment to the ground and soar skyward. As you pass 1000 feet, detonate 6 sticks of dynamite.

2) Thanksgiving: Buy a huge new oven and invite family and friends over for Thankgiving dinner. Preheat oven to 475. Set turkey aside and fill your colon with stuffing. Eat a poison for a quick death and climb into the oven on the large roasting pan with rosemary and potatoes.

3) Christmas - wearing a Santa suit that has been adequately soaked in gasoline - and carrying a bag of presents consisting of 100 Bic lighters - go to a home of an enemy where the fireplace is burning nicely. Say "Ho Ho Ho" and descend into the flames.

4) Memorial Day - Arrange to do a flyby in an airplane to commemorate the event by recreating an important air mission. Don't tell them that it is to recreate Joe Kennedy, Jr.'s WWII mission. On the day of event, mail an explanation to the newspaper so that they'll know within a couple of days what happened.

5) Easter - go rabbit hunting with Dick Cheney

My wife is hotter than your wife.

A friend once told me her favorite suicide idea. She was a bit of a "neat freak" in some ways and did not like the idea of making a mess if she were going to kill herself. Her idea was to go to a bridge over a fast-moving river and sit on the railing facing inward (toward the road). After putting a gun to her head she would start to roll backward has she pulled the trigger.

She also figured that if the gunshot didn't kill her, the river would.

Gruesome, but I admired her creativity!

Walt

That's really creepy. I had that exact same Idea years ago for the same reason. :S

I can't come up with any creative suicide ideas. I do know though that it would have to involve something shiney.:|

Chris

How about jumping into a revved up jet engine on an aircraft carrier and getting spat out the back? It really happened. Okay, he didn't jump, but got sucked in, and get this... he fucking lived, albeit hurt pretty badly... :o

Now those turbo fans... that's a totally different picture... B|

He did live but he certainly didnt go thru the engine!!
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

This thread is quite disturbing... I think I'm going to go back to work after smoking a clove cigarette. I'm going to kill myself slowly, but at least I'll die happy. :P

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I'm not sure whether to consider your post to be the product of an optimistic mind or a pessimistic one, but it's really funny!:D:D

Walt

yea most people have that reaction to me. I'm a left handed person raised by a right handed,bi polar person.

My brain is twisted like a jogger who has a pair of enlarged testicle
My photos

My Videos

yes he did. he was sucked into the intake and spit out the back. they said his helmet saved his life.

Ha Ha thats the funniest thing Ive heard in a while, I guess its a good thing I wear my bonehead in case I ever go in!!! :D
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

I think the report was they were around 2-3000ft. Of all the ways to kill yourself I had never heard of that before. To this day I cant believe someone could do that.

Happen in El Cajon, Ca. about 4 years ago...

Some guy took a 'fun' flight in an open cockpit bi-wing and hopped out a bit before the ride was through.

Came through the trees at a friend of mine's apartment complex not far from the airport.

EL CAJON, California (AP) -- An elderly man recently diagnosed with a brain tumor leaped to his death from a vintage airplane he rented to celebrate his 88th birthday, officials said Tuesday.

Joseph Harold Frost took off his safety belt at 300 to 400 feet, stood up in the open Cockpit of the two-seat biplane and went over the side Monday.

The pilot tried but failed to wrestle him back into the plane and nose the aircraft upward to force Frost back into his seat.

"I think that was Dad's idea, to go out in a flash of glory," said Robert Frost, who had helped his father arrange the chartered flight on a biplane similar to the ones the elder Frost flew in World War II.

The man landed on an apartment patio, horrifying those who witnessed it.

"I saw him hit the power lines, heard trees breaking. I really thought it wasn't real," Cynthia Lankford said.

That's crazy but I guess in his circumstances thats the way he wanted to go out...

I saw that happen in el cajon. I was turning right from base to final for the parallel runway. The stearman was 1/4 mile further out on a straight in for 27L. The pilot came on the tower frequency and said "This is an emergency!!!! Some guy is trying to jump out of my airplane without a parachute!!!" At first I thought they were practicing an airshow comedy routine on the wrong frequency, then we looked over and could see him struggling with the guy in the front cockpit. Next we saw the guy exit the aircraft and go right in behind some buildings. The pilot was on the radio right away- "He just jumped, I tried to stop him but I couldn't. Someone needs to get the sheriff over to my hangar, that guys son is there waiting for him." (very remorsefully).

That old man ruined the pilots day, scarred a couple of kids who saw him go in, and could have killed some other people. He could have picked a less populated area to jump over. Also it always puzzled me that he got out so low. It was at 500 feet or so. I would have thought he would have liked to have a longer delay before impact. I am sure his son knew he was going to do that, making him just as irresponsible!

I have to say that I found it kind of ammusing at the time. It was not like a skydiver going in. This guy just decided to jump without a chute by his own free will.

Jim