waltappel

Creative Suicide Ideas

Okay, I'll play.

How about lowering yourself into a wood chipper feet first.

I'll play too. Get into a cab in Manhattan..tell the driver to take you to New Haven...then when you get there, say in Latka's voice:
'but, I don't have any money..'
(my death fantasies always involve NYC cabs):D~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

Walt, I have to say that you are the funniest person I have never had the pleasure of never meeting, but if we were to meet I defiantly owe you a beer or 2.

I've met him...he doesn't drink....ME on the other hand!:$

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I think it is time for us to set up a fundraiser to send Walt to a 'Finishing School'.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd hate to see the "finished" product.

I have a feeling he would never come out finished, and the young ladies would all be running for their lives.:D

Chris

I can't come up with any creative suicide ideas. I do know though that it would have to involve something shiney.:|

Chris

How about jumping into a revved up jet engine on an aircraft carrier and getting spat out the back? It really happened. Okay, he didn't jump, but got sucked in, and get this... he fucking lived, albeit hurt pretty badly... :o

Now those turbo fans... that's a totally different picture... B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

How about jumping into a revved up jet engine on an aircraft carrier and getting spat out the back? It really happened. Okay, he didn't jump, but got sucked in, and get this... he fucking lived, albeit hurt pretty badly...

Yikes!:o

The sad part is you never heard a thing.:P

Chris

That also happened just outside of Houston a couple of years ago. Ironically, the CFI who had been flying the plane started flying jumpers a while after that incident.

We knew the officer from the FAA that was investigating that one. He called the DZ and asked us to figure out the spot for the winds in the area, about how much drift someone would get from X altitude. We got the spot within about 200ft of where they found the body.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I read this somewhere a long time ago, just did a Google search and found it again since I couldn't remember it perfectly.

: Best suicide plan ever
: what is it?
: you go up to the top of a roof
: string piano wire tight across the front edge at neck level
: tie a cord to your foot and the other end to the building so that you'll be above sidewalk level when its fully stretched
: then you put super glue on your hands
: and put your arms around the front of the wire and then back to touch your head
: then you lean forward, so the piano wire cuts your neck but not your elbows
: when the cord goes taut, youll be hanging upside down with no head....except your head will be in your outstretched arms thanks to gravity and the glue, staring at someone upside down and spewing blood everywhere.
: And some poor bastard will be traumatized for LIFE.

www.WingsuitPhotos.com

THAT is kind of cool...in a sick and fucking twisted way.

but you'd have to tie the paino wire around your neck then jump.or you could run into the problem of your hands being cut off....I don't think there room for error if you want the desired effect.

A suicide jumper holding his/her own beheaded head would be really fucking creepy.
My photos

My Videos

Walk into a convention of Militant Feminist Lesbians and shout "HEY! WHICH ONE OF YOU CUM DUMPSTERS WANTS TO COOK ME A HOT MEAL AND THEN GIVE ME A RIMJOB?!?!?"

Like THAT'S never been done before....:$

Always remember to get the rim-job AFTER ya eat though!;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~