LAMAR

Free Brownies and Cookies for me at SDChicago

There was an experienced jumper (female) at SDChicago who was very nice to me and gave me free cookies and brownies after my second tandem!!!;) I don't remember her name but she also jumped out of the same plane as myself that day. I just wanted to thank her again and say your AWESOME! If you post on this board then leave a message. Thanks again

Lamar,

I was there this weekend, too. In fact, you and I may have chatted for a while before you took off.

Amy was the only person I know of this weekend that had yummy brownies and cookies with her, and she is an awesome person.

So, start working on the AFP jumps and there'll be more food.

~ topher
"...there is a there out there..." - Tom Robbins

Lamar,

I was there this weekend, too. In fact, you and I may have chatted for a while before you took off.

Amy was the only person I know of this weekend that had yummy brownies and cookies with her, and she is an awesome person.

So, start working on the AFP jumps and there'll be more food.

~ topher

thanks alot Chris. Yeah, you and I did talk for a while and I appreciate all the information you gave me. Hopefully I'll be out again soon.

see ya:)

There was an experienced jumper (female) at SDChicago who was very nice to me and gave me free cookies and brownies after my second tandem!!!;) I don't remember her name but she also jumped out of the same plane as myself that day. I just wanted to thank her again and say your AWESOME! If you post on this board then leave a message. Thanks again

That would be Amy. She gave us all some cookies. Amy is founder and promoter of the Leaping Lesbians Skydiving Club!

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I'm not sure if it was the same girl or not, but I was down at Rantoul at the WFFC and Rook brought a whole plane load of people from SDC. They had some great cookies to. What a bunch, SDC is the greatest. The people are some of the best you will find in the sport. The easy way to find that girl would be to go back and make some more jumps there. Sign up for AFP and then you can hang with them all the time.

I love nice people.
HPDBs, I hate those guys.
AFB, charter member.

That would be Amy. She gave us all some cookies. Amy is founder and promoter of the Leaping Lesbians Skydiving Club!

that's totally awesome. And I agree with some of the other posts about most of the people out there being totally cool.;)I definitely want to do the AFP I've just got to save some cash first. Thanks for the replies and thanks Amy for the cookies!

that's totally awesome. !

Isn't it? She gave me a club decal and I can't decide whether it goes on my helmet or my office door.

I don't think Amy gets credit for founding the club. A large group came came through Hinckley about 6 years ago, printed up tshirts and stickers. There' a handful of old stickers still up at CSC.

Amy is the chief promoter though. She gave me a sticker but I lost it before I got a chance to properly affix it. [:/]

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.

I don't think Amy gets credit for founding the club. A large group came came through Hinckley about 6 years ago, printed up tshirts and stickers. There' a handful of old stickers still up at CSC.

Amy is the chief promoter though. She gave me a sticker but I lost it before I got a chance to properly affix it. [:/]

_Am

I stand corrected.

Amy's username is soarfree. You'd never know it, but she's been in some wild videos. Just get a few cookies into her, and she'll do anything.:D
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

You're welcome :)
Looking forward to seeing you around the DZ! I'd be happy to introduce you to all of the people who have been very nice to me

Well behaved women rarely make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

_Am

Right... Toni Armstrong Jr I believe headed up the club. They mainly did tandems. Stickers are available on ebay or I have a few left for any other straight men who want to be a leaping lesbian!

You're welcome :)
Looking forward to seeing you around the DZ! I'd be happy to introduce you to all of the people who have been very nice to me

very cool. I'll definitely want to meet as many people as I can once I come out again.

thanks again:)

I'd be happy to introduce you to all of the people who have been very nice to me

Damn, only introducing him to the nice people? I guess that leaves me out. [:/]

I'll introduce you to Lamar - you just have to actually be around for it to happen! :P

I'll introduce you to Lamar - you just have to actually be around for it to happen!

Yeah, i've kinda been busy doing other people....i mean things lately. I WILL be at sdc this weekend. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!