grue

How long has it been since your last jump?

caught it on the door some how, felt the tug and a little bobble as I left the plane and when I got on the ground I inspected and found the tear. at first I thought it got the reserve too but it didnt. luckily
Experience is a difficult teacher, she gives you the test first and the lesson afterward

It has been 2 weeks and 2 days. I don't think I'll do another jump until I have something like 90 degrees of flexion in my knee, a good brace and some medium winds. Who knows when that will be!

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

I did #2000 on Sunday. I also did #2001, 2002 and 2003. So that made 12 jumps for the weekend. I can't wait till Sunday and I get to jump again.

GRUE, go jump damnit! If you need money to go jump, then go pack a few rigs for some jump money.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I did #2000 on Sunday. I also did #2001, 2002 and 2003. So that made 12 jumps for the weekend. I can't wait till Sunday and I get to jump again.

GRUE, go jump damnit! If you need money to go jump, then go pack a few rigs for some jump money.

I hope you were severely pied for that. I'm getting dangerously close to #200...coinciding with the Byron Boogie...where I got #100 last year and no one pied me. I'm disappointed in some of you people.

I was just reading my logbook on Sunday - May 26, 2003..

It'll probably be a while longer, too.

So, what's your story?

June 7, 2003 - first "date" with my wife. July 18, 2003 I moved 250 miles north to start a new life with her. With wife, child, new business, new house, etc., skydiving became less relevant. Honestly, I'd rather hang out with my wife and son on a Saturday than be at the dz.

Maybe I'll get sick of them, but at this rate it won't be for quite some time.

My wife is hotter than your wife.