FlyinDawg

Jose Cuervo

I sip Patron and Herradura. I'm glad you're a tequila fan, though.

:)

Why not grand patron you cheap fuck
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Me gusto El Jimador, mi bonita amiga.

I forget if I had their reposado or anejo though...I just finished a bottle a week or so ago too. Dunno why, but for the price El Jimador produces a very smooth product. Perhaps it's the shape of the bottle.

Patron is in my glass now.

:P
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

I'm not a Tequila expert so.
How far up or down the list would you class "Sauza"

Sure if you like prickly thorns in your throat:P...and a swellin' melon the next day.

Wow that bad, The local store only stocks Sauza and Cuervas gold, so my choice is limited.

Gone fishing

Sure if you like prickly thorns in your throat:P...and a swellin' melon the next day.

Wow that bad, The local store only stocks Sauza and Cuervas gold, so my choice is limited.

So my guess is that you live in a small town?;)

How about "Montezuma" Aztec Gold tequila? I drank it a whole bottle in a night with my best buddy! It's taste not bad! Still strong! ;)

Forgot to add. that Montezuma is America's number two tequila and still growing! That Montezuma is product of Mexico! Almost popluar in America B|
Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

"To understand is to forgive, even oneself."

So my guess is that you live in a small town?;)

Small town no, a small village 2500ft up a mountain, population 14 an my family make up half of that.
Local store 20 miles away.

Gone fishing

sauza hornitos is straight, the best of the low $$ tequila's. patron yeah!!! lapiz the finest.

this operation is shut down,till we get a spectre210, some sugar cookies, and some cambodian breast milk,cause we only drink the finest breast milks!!!!

sacudete!!!!
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

How about "Montezuma" Aztec Gold tequila? I drank it a whole bottle in a night with my best buddy! It's taste not bad! Still strong! ;)

Forgot to add. that Montezuma is America's number two tequila and still growing! That Montezuma is product of Mexico! Almost popluar in America B|

you bringing a bottle this weekend?? ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Does anybody love take tons shots of Jose Cuervo tequila?! I do do do do! Mexico tequila rocks!

This explains the purpose of Tequila. Sorry I can't send it in sign language, Billy Maybe just turn your speakers up really loud ;)

http://www.hiperusa.com/Tequila.mp3

:D:D:D:D:DI near choked on a piece of steak, while laughing at that, that last "WARNING" is friggin great:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?