simplyputsi

Meerkat Manor

Apparently my cat, which lives at my parents, loves to watch meekat manor. She has never watched tv before but my mom says that whenever they turn on meerkat manor she stops and will watch the whole thing. I guess she wanted up front priveleges the other day and she sat right in front.
Here are some pics of her weirdo butt.

Funny, cause from what I understand it's basically reality tv for animals and she is apparently hooked:D:D:D
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Actually when I go workout I show my cats a movie. It has birds, mice, chipmunks and other animals and they LOVE it. :D

Fireflytx has a dvd called cat sitter with the same stuff on it that she puts in for her cats, they love it too and don't watch tv normally till they hear those bird noises.:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Too cute!

I've gotten hooked on the show, but my cat hasn't. Of course, she's 17 and her interests have become limited to eating, sleeping, and occasionally chasing a laser dot around - that's it.
"...I've learned that while the "needs" in life are important (food, water, shelter), it's the "wants" in life (ice cream, chocolate, sex) that make it worth the effort." Kbordson

Actually when I go workout I show my cats a movie. It has birds, mice, chipmunks and other animals and they LOVE it. :D

Fireflytx has a dvd called cat sitter with the same stuff on it that she puts in for her cats, they love it too and don't watch tv normally till they hear those bird noises.:D:D

Yep, that's it!! They LOVE that thing! :D

One of my parent's cats (Inky) likes NCAA basketball but is completely unaffected by the NBA. Inky is a good defensive player and like to "block" shots by striking at the screen.:D

Neither of the cats shows any interest in nature programing.
"Buttons aren't toys." - Trillian
Ken

My cat could care less about the TV, he prefers to sit on the porch and watch the birds fly by. My dog on the other hand will stop whatever he is doing to watch the TV if he hears bite work going on. Shows like cops when they have the K-9 units or sometimes animal planet will have bitework demonstrations.

It's funny cause he will look at me as soon as the "suspect" is down, almost like he is saying I know how to do that and I can do it soooo much better. :ph34r::D
Fly it like you stole it!

Flowers is a bitch and needs to be immediately exposed to the elements or put down!!! >:([

OMG - too funny!

I feel sorry for poor Tosca now - she's all alone! I'm waiting to see what became of poor Shakespeare[:/]
"...I've learned that while the "needs" in life are important (food, water, shelter), it's the "wants" in life (ice cream, chocolate, sex) that make it worth the effort." Kbordson