lightningbugirl

best coffee you've ever had

I agree with those who've mentioned Cafe Du Monde and Community Coffee....I actually like to mix the two. The CDM has a unique chicory flavor and the CC has a rich full taste....they blend very nicely together....and it's a sure-fire way to get yer day kickstarted. ;)

B~

For me the best commercial coffee, ie: a cup of coffee in a bar or resturant is Segafredo (Itialian) with fresh milk
At home always in the fridge Jamaican Blue Mountain for me and Torrefacto for guests

Gone fishing

Hands Down..Blue Mountain coffee from Jablum in Jamaica is the BEST!! So smooth and flavorful:P however it is pricey..$20/lb.

holy crap - it better brew itself for that price....

:D:D..that shits funny...:D
I buy it for "customers" and get to expense it. Jablum has a 'deal' where you get 5 lbs for $80 (buy 4 and get the 5th free) so I keep the "free" one. It comes in a burlap sack too..good stuff:)

Best coffee (espresso) makes my Italian mother in law!
She has her own recipe for the mixture.

I also love the coffee houses in Vienna and in Buenas Aires!

For me almost more important then a good coffee is the ambient where you drink it. That is why I would never, ever drink a coffee in Starbucks or any coffee chain!!!

That's how many of us snobistic Europeans think...
Michi (#1068)
hsbc/gba/sba
www.swissbaseassociation.ch
www.michibase.ch

The best coffee is found on the drilling rigs in the Gulf of Mexico. It is plain old Community Dark Roast cherished by coon asses and honorary ones (yes I am). Lightweight Texans usually favor something lighter like tea.;)
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

F**ck an here I am thinking the Starbucks post was mine mine mine all mine, they're coming to take me away ha ha.they're
comining to take me away he he

Right you bunch of heatherns, There are a lot of good coffee's out there (My personal favourite is the expensive Blue Mountain)
First off if you make your coffee with tap water, say goodbye to any chance you had of a decent cup of coffee,
The water supply needs to pass through a purificadora, the thing that gets rid of all the shit that the water company adds to your water
( for you Americans "flouride" you know the chemical that keeps your teeth whiter than white), also chalk.an a load of other shit that is added. Try using a bottled water. Next the grind is very important, too fine an you get a sloppy joe, to corse an the flavour won't be released.
So trial an error on the grinding.
Next the coffee maker. a good Spanish or Italian perculator , or if you have one, a high pressure coffee maker. (my choice)
Sugar, how the hell can you enjoy or taste coffee when it's got a ton of sugar in it, if you need a pickmeup go buy Red Bull.
Milk opcional, but it has to be Fresh milk, or pasturised , nun of that sterilised shit.

Thats my rant, Now I'm going to watch the movie Mannequin, again;)

Gone fishing