NWFlyer

It's True, Cessna Boogies Are No Fun At All

Lisa, thanks for everything! It was totally worth flying cross country just to party with you guys! The jumps were a bonus! We had a bit of a rough and long flight home but we're back in the ATL.
Must thank "Evil Roy Slade" for bringing us tents and being a gracious host.. you took great care of us, thanks!
It was great to see everyone and I hope to see old and new friends soon! I would love to return the hospitality y'all showed us if ever you want to come to our GA boogies! Dont hesitate to get in touch!

much love!
Kristi

Skybytch poured her heart and effort into this awesome weekend of old/new friends, fun stories and general mayhem that did not just go well but turned out to be an intimate gathering ………….. the fact we had a Cessna and a few very good and well trained partiers made this boogie …………. And again the thanks to the well trained partiers ………… you all are now FUN current for 90 days with fees paid (PARTY- AFF- OBAN28129)…….sooooooo when is our next recurrences’ training…… special thanks to all who were there ……….. how about a StarFarms06 attendees/supporters reunion ……. And uuuummmmm soooon

Besides, most turbine snobs are swoopers. The pond would be a bit too tempting for most of them.

Are you kidding me? That pond almost had ME come out and I'm 3000 miles away. To many other trips on the books shortly, but I'll jump Cesnas all day long.....
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Lisa,

Thanks for all your hard work at making the boogie come together. I had a great time and met a whole lot of really cool people.

Many thanks to Dave for the aircraft support. The Caravan showing up was a fine capper to a great weekend.

To all that traveled to the Central Coast, thanks for coming. A great boogie happened because you all made the effort to show up.

OMG, picture number 3 is from the beginning of the night and we look more hammered than the end of the night. :D :S

edited to add: Beth looks so cute with her ass! B|

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

So who got a BTR number this weekend?

I think I did, but for some reason my memory is sorta blurry... Man, co-piloting a lancaster bomber really takes a lot outta ya. ;)

Yup, you are BTR #2 ;)

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

So who got a BTR number this weekend?

I think I did, but for some reason my memory is sorta blurry... Man, co-piloting a lancaster bomber really takes a lot outta ya. ;)

Yup, you are BTR #2 ;)

g

Oh good, I thought I had just dreamed that. :ph34r:
7CP#1 | BTR#2 | Payaso en fuego Rodriguez
"I want hot chicks in my boobies!"- McBeth

I bailed because of the lack of plane. I'm sorry, call me the Turbine Snob. I'm glad you had a blast.

It's okay. Those who go to boogies primarily to bang out jumps would not have enjoyed this one.

If we ever do it again, we'll probably go with a Cessna again (maybe two, just to make the wait time a bit less).

Star Farms was the best...the cessna was perfect for the landing area and gave the right amount of time for the pond...so wrong to call it a pond...in between loads. If Skybytch makes this happen again, I'll happily make the drive again!

It's okay. Those who go to boogies primarily to bang out jumps would not have enjoyed this one.

That was my understanding too, and that's why I didn't come.
I can admit it having no problems being labeled a turbine or whatever snob :)
Glad you had fun. BTW was it warm there?
* Don't pray for me if you wanna help - just send me a check. *

Hope y'all have recovered sufficiently from the weekend! Here are some of my pics...

I'm so glad Kristi and I came out to the west coast to party and jump with you guys!! Thanks to Lisa for an awesome event! B| And thanks to Dave for the planes and to Roy for hooking us up with a place to stay. And thanks to everyone else for being so freakin' cool. ;) I had a blast. What an awesome Roaming DZ event...Spence himself couldn't have done any better! :D

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091