NWFlyer

It's True, Cessna Boogies Are No Fun At All

For those of you who were planning to go to the Star Farms Boogie and bailed when the scheduled turbine fell through ... well, I guess I can understand that, since we had no fun at all. Zip, zilch, nada.[:/]
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I didn't bail because of the plane but go ahead and pour salt in my wounds.

Yeah, you'd already decided to be lame. ;);):P
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

What a great time... and I even did one jump:o

You made friends with an ass, too. :D

My thanks to EVERYBODY who showed up!! You made it worth all the stress, effort and expense. 40 registered jumpers managed 15 loads on the 206 (not bad considering the two airport shutdowns on Saturday) 5 loads in the Caravan, ate 40 pounds of tri-tip and 200+ jello shots, and drank a keg of beer (and a shit load of cocktails - thanks for the daquiris, Monkeyboy!). No injuries, nobody swooped the pond, nobody whined or complained about the slower pace (at least not to me ;))...

A big, huge thank you to Dave Hughes from Skydive Santa Barbara for the aircraft support. Having the Caravan on Sunday was awesome. B|

Here's some of what my camera caught...

I wasn't that drunk:S. If I don't remember it, it never happenedB|. I told flygirl1 not to bring a bottle and a half of 190 proof everclear. I'm going to have to try to stick to beer at boogies from now on. Lot's of hard A was drunk. It was hard not to when there was yager, vodka, and more stuff I don't remember (so therefore never drank, but my hangover said otherwise), right next to the keg of fat tire and the backup keg. Hopefully the locals are still enjoying the leftover beer right now. I'm sure we would have done a better job with the kegs if there wasn't so much other stuff to drink.

It was a cool place to skydive too. Lots of fun jumps, and things sped up a bit once the caravan got there. I think I got 4 jumps out of it.

I'm sure the Ass Whisperer will post once she gets back from school.

For those of you who were planning to go to the Star Farms Boogie and bailed when the scheduled turbine fell through ... well, I guess I can understand that, since we had no fun at all. Zip, zilch, nada.[:/]

I second that, Cesna's suck, it was a horrible time! You can see from these other pics, the scenary was horrifying!

My thanks to EVERYBODY who showed up!! You made it worth all the stress, effort and expense. 40 registered jumpers managed 15 loads on the 206 (not bad considering the two airport shutdowns on Saturday) 5 loads in the Caravan, ate 40 pounds of tri-tip and 200+ jello shots, and drank a keg of beer (and a shit load of cocktails - thanks for the daquiris, Monkeyboy!). No injuries, nobody swooped the pond, nobody whined or complained about the slower pace (at least not to me ;))...

A big, huge thank you to Dave Hughes from Skydive Santa Barbara for the aircraft support. Having the Caravan on Sunday was awesome. B|

Here's some of what my camera caught...

Thanks Lisa! You did an awesome job...what an amazing place for a boogie!! I had a great time! :)

Yep, Cessna boogies suck, no fun at all. I have some pictures that I took of us being board and not having fun that I will post when they get developed. Just remember, when your drinking Everclear and you think something is a good Idea, It's probably not:|B|:D
Fly like a girl

Yeah baby!

Thank you so much to everyone for such a great weekend. Sorry we could not join you Sunday but Saturday and the party Sat night where absolutely awesome! Thank you again and I look forward to the next time. Great job to all of the orgasimizers!! ;) Great pics Lisa & Kari!! Gia is the jello shot queen of the world hands down. Let me know if Steve needs a deck hand! A great hodge podge collection of jumpers...

-Seb B|

Let me know if Steve needs a deck hand!

You are welcome anytime!!! I can't wait for the weekend trips to the islands!!!! B|

It was awesome seeing ya, and I love the lil lady - she is pretty darned cool!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?