BGill

50 dark movies hidden in a painting

this "painting" is reminiscent of this guy's work...

http://www.artchive.com/artchive/B/bruegel.html

i'm glad that you're still my friend - but i'm gonna kick your ass cause that link just sent me a million pop ups and i have a pop-up blocker -- thanks :P

your pop up blocker must suck ass then, b/c when I go there, NONE pop up... NONE, as in zilch, nada, nein (or however those damned Germans spell it!) :D

sorry... but there is some damned good artwork on there... and when you click on a thumbnail, it'll take you to a full sized piece. good shit maynard!

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

this "painting" is reminiscent of this guy's work...

http://www.artchive.com/artchive/B/bruegel.html

i'm glad that you're still my friend - but i'm gonna kick your ass cause that link just sent me a million pop ups and i have a pop-up blocker -- thanks :P

your pop up blocker must suck ass then, b/c when I go there, NONE pop up... NONE, as in zilch, nada, nein (or however those damned Germans spell it!) :D

sorry... but there is some damned good artwork on there... and when you click on a thumbnail, it'll take you to a full sized piece. good shit maynard!

awesome - what a great friend you are - go ahead rub it in :P

i'll just go to the moma then
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

why did i click that link. i need help!
did any one get
- the cave?
- the men holding zeros?

also, shouldn't the guy looking out the hotel window be psycho?
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce

omg, duh!!! they aren't even zeros!!!
cool thanx! what about the troll like man on the right screaming with his hands on his ears? or the guy in a straightjacket?
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce

oh ofcourse. i've been trying out psycho on the guy int he window with a telescope. i should have guessed the scream. this is not my game.

i still cant get the big teeth, the 3 kids in the circle with hoods on, and the big knife..i'm sure they're the easiest ones in the puzzle, too [:/]

THANK YOU!!!!

I thought that should have been a clue but when I clicked around it the box didn't come up.
Now, I know which one would have made fifty.;)
My photos

My Videos