swedishcelt

Oh no. A spider.

A spider just ran across my bed. Now mind you, I just washed and changed them this evening so WTH!! I'm so paranoid I am going to have to do it again or at least strip it and inspect every inch!! Spiders are CREEPY!! :|B|

Are you the 'just let it go' type? Or are you the 'inspect every inch' type?

Hubby and I were laying in bed a couple of weeks ago and one landed ON MY FACE! Right on the cheekbone! I flung him as I flew off the bed. Tried to find him to do away with him and found him STILL ON THE DAMN BED! Flung him again. Found him looking a bit stunned in the bathroom a bit later.

*shudder*

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

A spider just ran across my bed. Now mind you, I just washed and changed them this evening so WTH!! I'm so paranoid I am going to have to do it again or at least strip it and inspect every inch!! Spiders are CREEPY!! :|B|

Are you the 'just let it go' type? Or are you the 'inspect every inch' type?

i would like to share wtih you a blog from my myspace from 2 months ago

He Never Had A Name
Current mood: sad

Sean and I have been working together for little over 2 1/2 years at the Hospital. About the time I started, I saw a scary spider crawling on a painting in a hard to reach corner of the room.

Yelling for Sean to come and kill it we had our first co-worker to co-worker conversation. He told me he didnt have time to kill it and that it wouldnt hurt me and to leave the spider alone and the spider would leave me alone. Feeling kind of stupid i retreated to my post and sat down.

The next day the Spider was still there, scurring around, hiding in and out of the painting. I would see him, daily, as i brewed coffee and i started to become his friend.

The Spider enjoyed the seculded area he found and made it his home. Each morning coming into work as i poured my coffee, black no sugar, I would see him and smile. He was still there.

" Hey Sean, How long do you think he'll stay there?"

"I don't know. he's still there>?"

Those two sentances started a bet. How long would the Spider live in the Coffee Shop?

About 7 months later the spider died. Surprisingly tho, he did not leave. He died haning from his thread of silk from his favorite paint. Just hanging there. This little body dangled like a happy christmas ornament. "He died Val? Really" said Sean. "yeah, i'm sad. lets see how long is stays." I said.

On August 14, 2006 I poured my morning coffee. Pearing over the plants towards the painting i said Hi to my friend, the Spider. Wide eyed and shocked i ran franticly searching for him. He was gone. As i squeezed through the hard to reach area i found him on the floor, still attached to his silk thread. Somberly i called for Sean.

Pearing over our friend, our co-worker and confidant we where silent. "We can't throw him out" "Should we put him in a cup?" " What should we do,"

We don't know what we' are going to do with the Spider. I wanted to share his legacy with everyone on Myspace, even tho he didnt have a name, he had us. Sean, and I .

Three Cheers for the Spider that never had a name.
"I'm going to marry my novels and have short stories for children."

BLuE sKiES & aPpLE PIeS oh and I'm "M" A-ZIng

Years of reading "Little Miss Muffet" and I never knew what a tuffet was until I started skydiving.

Once I was spending a delightful evening with a young lady reading the labels off of soup cans. She noticed a spider running across the top of her foot.

All that shrieking, thrashing around, and OMGs... for a moment, I thought I was a king. :ph34r: