Jumpervint

Mmmm.... tasty dog penis anyone?

This makes me really glad I don't live in China and feel compelled to keep up with the neighbors...

And especially glad I'm a vegetarian.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/from_our_own_correspondent/5371500.stm

Vint

Edited to make it clicky
. . . . .
"Make it hard again." Doc Ed

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis

Did you ever notice that slick marketing has been around for eons? Look at many cultures around the world. At numerous places in time for all of them, someone killed an animal and sold most of the meat. But here were some things that were just too disgusting for people to buy and consume. Thus, there was a quandary: "How do I get people to buy this vile and repugnant stuff?"

The solution was easy - market them as sexual potency enhancers! So X the butcher can't sell the trachea of a certain animal. It's tough and flavorless. Nobody would buy it - until he markets it as a powerful aphrodisiac! He then discovers the power can be doubled by a healthy basting with the juice from the pancreas.

Every revolting and disgusting thing ever has been marketed as an aphrodisiac. It takes somethign worthless and makes it worth a lot of money.

I've thought of marketing pubic hair as a sexual enhancer when ground up and sprinkled into water. I could probably make good money if I could finance that infomercial...

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Um...what's wrong with just having sex with a penis? Now we gotta eat it, too? :|

OMG, I just felt something...some odd shiver up my spine. Something that almost felt like the icy cold ghost of some ancestral woman, from hundreds of years ago...something familiar about those words...

-Familiar becuase she said it to her mate back in prehistoric times. Just look what women have been STUCK doing ever since Dundah the caveman figured out that it felt kinda good?! >:(>:(

But I digress...:ph34r:
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Shouldn't this be merged with the fast food restaurant poll?
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley