skydemon2

Have you ever been blown at a stop sign?

Yes maam! It was driving through the desert and we were both a bit hot. I do not think that I smell fine at 121 degrees. She agreed after a while and when she went to sit up, her head move the steering wheel and shot me over the left birm and into the dirt inbetween the sides of the high way. We the center hit going about 75-80 mph and skidded out sideways my pants down to my ankles. All I could do was concentrate on remaining conscience to pull up my pants, and thinking about how it's not worth getting oral sex from a fat woman.

Not at a stop sign...

On the highway at 80 mph in a convertible with the top down in broad daylight while passing several 18 wheelers...

I'm not sure, but I think I heard a couple of them honk their freight horns...

:P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

We have lots of trains around here. If you get stuck at a train crossing, it's a sure fire way to make the train crossing time pass faster...

if you get stuck at one of our "CANE" trains you could get a BJ, and read war and peace after before the train finishes:ph34r::ph34r: We have some LOOOONG trains here:ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?